Juan Miranda

gregorrin10

I saw a report after Miranda's last call up that Valverde and Pimienta agreed not to bring Miranda to the first team anymore this season. It seems they both think he is a great talent but it is far too early for him. That's also why the intend to send him on loan next season.

Right decision, I wanted Cucu to stay here instead last summer already, always thought he deserved his shot before Miranda, who was way too green. I guess now for Cucu it'll be even better, since he had a great season on loan with Eibar, so now he's actually plenty experienced in La Liga too. A more than solid back up until Alba slows down. We can always go for a new LB after that, if Cucu won't be ready at that point.

xXKonan

He's getting a lot of praise for his performances during the Euro U-19.

But despite that, his future probably lies elsewhere at the moment. The club seems to rate him but Valverde doesn't and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being sold with a buyback option.

khaled_a_d

He's getting a lot of praise for his performances during the Euro U-19.

But despite that, his future probably lies elsewhere at the moment. The club seems to rate him but Valverde doesn't and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being sold with a buyback option.

EV rated him highly last summer, at least among other Barca B players.
And still used him in CDR, but the guy just doesn't have what it takes to be a 1st team LB. If he made it here -or at top level- it is probably going to be another position.
I agree with whomever doesn't rate him in the club. Just because he is young doesn't mean he will be good. And it is only fair to him to pursuit his career somewhere else if we already know he isn't in our plans

Messi983

It's too early to say he'll never make it here but he's clearly not ready and needs to play regularly at higher level than Segunda B to develop so leaving on loan/sell with buy back is the only option. Let's hope we'll find him the right club.

xXKonan

Ferran Martinez says Juve wants Miranda, but we want around 15 Million+Buy back option for him and Juventus doesn't want to do that.

Di Marzio saying Juve wants him as well.

Raketa10

I can't see anything special about him. He could be a LB for a defensively oriented team but definitely not for Barca. Juve could be a good choice for him.

xXKonan

He played like he was terrified when he got the chance last season and showed that he has a long way to go if he has any chance of making it here.

He clearly has talent but it's unknown if that can transition to an LB role here. I know he has done well as an LB for Spain U-19 and Barca B, but that doesn't always mean that he can be effective here in said position.

Andresito

Staff member
Could do with a 2-year loan somewhere. He needs time, alot of it, imo.

A club willing to trust him where he can develop for two years without thinking about Barcelona would be good for him, kinda like Hakimi.

Messi983

Could do with a 2-year loan somewhere. He needs time, alot of it, imo.

A club willing to trust him where he can develop for two years without thinking about Barcelona would be good for him, kinda like Hakimi.

This.

Or sell him with buy-back.

Home of Barca Fans