Lliga | Round 18: FC Barcelona - Levante 3-0

ASordidGod

Meh second half. 3 0 flatters us. That tap in aside, Paulinho didn't do anywhere near enough to justify his inclusion. Still, got the win. Job done. Move on.

kattanib

Not interesting to some .. but if you like chess or similar strategy games, then EV is a master in the making that deserves to be appreciated

kattanib

I feel we are so lucky to have someone like EV .. especially in such a tough time when we were so close to losing our dignity as a club

Nucky

Solid performance, started 2018 with a victory in the league, Paulinho scored again. Too bad Dembele didn't score, he was good today considiring he is back after 3 months. He needs time, can't wait next week to see Coutinho play for Barca, hope he will be in the squad vs Celta

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Solid result. Messi was inspired as usual, others not so much.
First half was obviously much better and in second we looked like conserving strength.

With Dembele back Valverde stuck with 4-4-2 as many of us expected but Frenchman will need time to adapt. I wouldn't read too much into his game as for the time being it's all about match fitness and integrating back in.

Windhook

I almost fell asleep if it wasn't for Suarez goal. :D

Good win, three points, clean sheet and fresh players. Another economic Valverde. This guy must pinch every penny he gets.:lol:

Home of Barca Fans