Kepa Arrizabalaga

Andresito

Staff member
Athletic_Bilbao_Kepa_Arrizabalaga2_620.jpg

Kepa Arrizabalaga Revuelta
Athletic Bilbao & Spain (1 cap so far)
Born 3 October 1994
Contract until 30.06.2018 with a €20M buyout clause.

Andresito

Staff member
Highest market value at Athletic after Laporte and Williams.
I dont understand how he's got such a low clause compared to Laporte and Iñaki (€50M+).
Does he have a bad relationship with Athletic? He can go wherever he wants for free in the summer. I imagine Real Madrid are watching him closely.

Catta

Idiotic move by Chelsea if true. It would have been better to keep Courtois and let him go next year for free, or at least get a stop gap like Cillessen for a couple of seasons instead of spending 80 mil on GK that is yet to become world class.

raki

Bilbao hit the lottery.

Where will Navas end up?

Lunin will be the back up. Casilla is gone.

raki

Cilessen would be the perfect sub for Courtois. Great footwork and a great keeper. And only for 40M :p

Messi983

Bilbao hit the lottery.

Where will Navas end up?

Lunin will be the back up. Casilla is gone.

I've read they plan to keep Navas. There is no real spot open for Keylor in other big clubs so he could decide to stay. Obviously this thing with two good GKs who both wants to start won't work longterm like we've seen with MATS and Bravo so he'll probably be sold next year.

xXKonan

Kepa is good talent and would fit what Sarri wants.

For all the talk though of desperation signings, this one definitely one without a doubt.

El Gato

Villarato!
Panic buy that. Not necessarily a bad one, but seems like Courtois reportedly no-showing trainings sealed the deal.

Home of Barca Fans