Copa | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 6-1 agg.

PhilS

apparently paulinho is going to play false 9

I look at him as a deep-lying striker, who plays midfield on defense. No need to start 3 forwards when he is in the lineup. It's hard to see where the offensive creation will come from today, maybe Paulinho can pick up another of his poacher goals.

xXKonan

DStkm9mX0AAPIgY.jpg

Devils

Shit...

This is the type of line-up I'd expect to see against a lower league team in CDR, not Celta away.

Raketa10

If we draw this i’ll be happy. Worst line up in years. And than some say we don’t need Coutinho in January...

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Valverde clearly doesn't care about CDR or he is planning to grind out 0-0 draw and then finish them off at Camp Nou with Messi, Suarez and... Coutinho:thinking:

xXKonan

Shit...

This is the type of line-up I'd expect to see against a lower league team in CDR, not Celta away.
Think it's clear Valverde doesn't care to much at the Copa at this point.

It's all about the League and CL.

Raketa10

Still can’t believe Arnaiz is playing while Deulofeu is left out. To bad Valverde didn’t have balls to play Alena also instead of Gomes.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Still can’t believe Arnaiz is playing while Deulofeu is left out. To bad Valverde didn’t have balls to play Alena also instead of Gomes.

Balls? Look at our linep. Only Pique and Busquets regular starters and it's Celta at Balaidos.

mesiesta

I hope Roberto and Dembele will enter in the second half and will bring some pace. I assume that first half will end with the superslow 0-0.

Home of Barca Fans