Copa | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 6-1 agg.

Andresito

Staff member
Cillessen

Semedo-Pique-Verm-Digne

Roberto-Rakitic-Busquets-Paulinho

Vidal-Deulofeu-Denis

I would not play Iniesta in CDR (maybe only last 30 minutes), we need to spare him this season as much as possible. Also I wouldn't play Alba in this match since he already played a lot of games this season.

Innovative formation, Pep would be jealous :pep:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Amid this Coutinho rumors noone noticed that Messi, Suarez and Mascherano already returned and trained yesterday so they will be ready to face Celta after all.

khaled_a_d

Cillessen

Semedo-Pique-Verm-Digne

Roberto-Rakitic-Busquets-Paulinho

Vidal-Deulofeu-Denis

I would not play Iniesta in CDR (maybe only last 30 minutes), we need to spare him this season as much as possible. Also I wouldn't play Alba in this match since he already played a lot of games this season.

443 formation is always gr8 :lol:

Messi983

Amid this Coutinho rumors noone noticed that Messi, Suarez and Mascherano already returned and trained yesterday so they will be ready to face Celta after all.

Well, it was expected that they will return on 2nd so that's not exactly a news. :) And yeah, I think they'll play, especially Messi and Suarez.

443 formation is always gr8 :lol:

He has Deulofeu in the lineup so it's only fair if we play 4-4-3 to be 11 on 11. :lol:

Last edited:

PhilS

Yes, the return match is next week. I fear that it will be needed, I expect tomorrow's game to be tougher than the clasico.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
how come messi isn't playing ? He returned yesterday to training , no ?

Valverde on Messi and Suarez:

"It is true that they arrived yesterday, they are further away from their families, that is why we have given them a couple of days more, it is a possibility that they rest, I do not want to risk anything to an injury".

Devils

Celta is tough in this competition.

In the last two years they've eliminated Real, Atletico and Valencia.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No Messi and Suarez. Good on Valverde. Not risking injuries after a long travel from Argentina.

Home of Barca Fans