Copa | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 6-1 agg.

Horatio

You're welcome
Zero, at best a 25 minute cameo.

1200px-Coca_Cola_Zero_02.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Curious to see who makes the squad list. Reckon Valverde will play strongest 11 possible and rest some players vs. Levante on weekend.

BarçaBarça

Curious to see who makes the squad list. Reckon Valverde will play strongest 11 possible and rest some players vs. Levante on weekend.

Celta are prioritizing copa del rey and will most likely plan to field the strongest line-up as well, and rest some players against Real this weekend.
If we can manage to get a decent win in the first leg, it could serve double purposes: Get us through in copa del rey, and make Celta give a better fight against Real, rather than going full force in the 2nd leg.

raki

Very difficult game. They are gonna start like raging bulls. Aspas, i fear him.

Best 11 needed

Raketa10

Cillessen

Semedo-Pique-Verm-Digne

Roberto-Rakitic-Busquets-Paulinho

Deulofeu-Denis

I would not play Iniesta in CDR (maybe only last 30 minutes), we need to spare him this season as much as possible. Also I wouldn't play Alba in this match since he already played a lot of games this season.

Last edited:

Gaudi

Cillessen

Semedo-Pique-Verm-Digne

Roberto-Rakitic-Busquets-Paulinho

Vidal-Deulofeu-Denis

I would not play Iniesta in CDR (maybe only last 30 minutes), we need to spare him this season as much as possible. Also I wouldn't play Alba in this match since he already played a lot of games this season.

We would most likely win with this formation ;)

Home of Barca Fans