Copa | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 6-1 agg.

FinBarcelonafan

How do you guys feel about Copa? I would rather just play second players in this competition and try to win League and CL. Those should.be our priorities. If we drop out from Copa it's not the end of the world.

I'm not saying throw it away, but I wouldn't play the best 11 in these games, like Valverde did in first game. I think he understands he can't play the best 11 every game or they will burn out.

Last few year we certainly got burned out from all these competitions. Copa is the one I want to win the least.

Icarium

Lifestealer
As we are almost sure to win liga I think Copa is really important to win. If we don't win the CL at least we would end up with a double making the season a decent one.

Joan

If we don't win copa, real will
I like it as a trophy much, would go full strenght and pray for an easier draw

raskolnikov

Barca are at this point where la liga alone isnt enough anymore. We should for treble each season.
Given the opponent and first match result tonight requires a mix of A/B players to get the job done.

Neeraj

I really dislike the Copa simply because it's a 2 legged cup. Ruins the feel of a cup tbh, and hinders our season fairly regularly. The reason I want us to still go for the cup is because that would mean Madrid finish trophy-less (surely they won't win back to back to back?). Seeing how they celebrated the Copa the time they won just that, would love to see Mierda squirm without anything this season.

If you told me Real were out, I'd happily play the second string team right up to the finals.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, a domestic double is better than just the league.

Would rather not have RM win any trophy and we have after the draw at the Balaidos we're in control here.

Hope to see Dembele more involved in link-up play tonight; he was pretty isolated on the right flank last match and rarely made any combinations. It's only his 3rd game back but I hope to see him build some chemistry soon, we're going to need against Chelsea.

Devils

I didn't care about the Copa initially, but honestly we are so much better than Madrid at this point we might as well just go ahead and put the effort into winning this too.

Blaugranaa

The Copa gives the oppurtinity to play some of our lesser used players. And right now it's also an oppurtinity for Dembele to get back in form.

henias

Copa is the best for Dembele and Arniaz to get in the grind and polish up their fundamentals, while Messi and Suarez should be on the bench. There's really no point fielding your best 11 in a not so important tournament, especially when we have an important stage in the UCL knockout round. I wouldn't risk it. But Valverde wouldn't like to risk losing.

Home of Barca Fans