• Busquets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rakitic

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Other (please specify in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

khaled_a_d

tbf we have used 433 successfully plenty of times, with Paco, Gerard or Denis. Even Vidal was used there.
EV have been successfully utilizing his players for the best interest of the team so far.
Only issue about Dembele is his defensive work. All mentioned players -and Paulinho- are doing very good defensive job, while for Dembele it is considered one of his weakness, so EV will have to work with him in that aspect

Windhook

Easy decision - Paulinho. He has the fire and attacking mindset, but his ball control is not that great.

Anyway I don't expect this transition to be sudden, Ousmane still has a lot of training to do.

xXKonan

I think Valverde will slowly integrate him into the fold once he gets the green light.

Valverde may have also thought he pushed him into the starting lineup way to quick the first time around and he wants to make sure this time that he doesn't make that same mistake.

Neymessi

Paulinhio has been a starter as well as a rotater till now and with dembele he can definitely rotate with someone. Inesta doesn't need to play every match so I think no one will be benched for a long time with very less game time like gomes right now.

Home of Barca Fans