**EL CLASICO** Lliga | Round 17: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-3

Neymessi

First real test.

Lets see how we play against the big guns. Won't complain at all if we actually play good.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
First real test.

200w.gif

FCBfan22

Real has been pretty poor defensively after supercopa this year. We will score for sure. They have also been pretty wasteful with their chances (long may that continue), but I think they will get one. I'd say that this match will end with a narrow Barca victory, something like 2-3 or 1-2.

wisconsincule

MATS

Semedo - Pique - Vermaelen- Alba

Roberto - Rakitic - Busquets - Iniesta

-------------------Messi

--------------------Suarez

This is the lineup I’m hoping for.
I’d honestly be happy with a draw. For some reason I have a good feeling about this one which usually ends up as a loss.

Neymessi

Atletico away, Juventus away. We had couple tests before.

Juventus was missing half their starters and atletico is too defensive and not on their best this season anyway to test us. You can say that RM also hasn't been that great this season either but RM is still an attacking team.

MessiTHEgoat

Juventus was missing half their starters and atletico is too defensive and not on their best this season anyway to test us. You can say that RM also hasn't been that great this season either but RM is still an attacking team.

not at all, it's the home game when they were missing some key players, the away game they had all their starters and Ev didn't start Leo (deulofeu played instead :lol:), digne instead of alba, and semedo instead of reberto, yet it ended even with real chances from our part. and a reminder that we miss dembélé too.

against Rma it's really hard to tell, they are so scary in the counter attacks, I actually watched their games against sevilla and they scored at every possible chance. they pretty much ate them alive in that 1st half; their midfeild is still far better than ours and so are their fullbacks, on the other hand messi alone is more dangerous than thier attacks.
shame umtiti isn't available cuz he's the only reason why I can say our cbs are better than theirs.

Home of Barca Fans