User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Rodrigo Hernandez "Rodri"

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterlingfan2000 View Post
    Atletico Madrid have been informed that he is leaving. Either to city or to Bayern
    if he has a brain, City

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would consider bringing Van De Beek instead of Rodri, if we will sell Coutinho and look for creativity in midfield.
    De Jong-Arthur-De Beek will be a good young trio

Banned

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mia7007 View Post
    I would consider bringing Van De Beek instead of Rodri, if we will sell Coutinho and look for creativity in midfield.
    De Jong-Arthur-De Beek will be a good young trio
    nothing compared to Vidal-Busquets-Rakitic

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe Ndombele would be a better option. However, I am against crowding our midfield and I think we have enough midfielders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope Barca are at least trying to get him, would be a great Busi replacement.

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maldhowayanr View Post
    I believe Ndombele would be a better option. However, I am against crowding our midfield and I think we have enough midfielders.
    Personally, I agree with this as well but if the rumours are credible it would appear Pep sees the opposite and while I struggle to grasp it, he has never been wrong when it comes to the position he knows best on the pitch
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can he and De Jong coexist in our midfield? I see De Jong as Busquets replacement sooner rather than later, but Rodri plays DM as well.

I'm not sure we need 2 young WC DMs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    Can he and De Jong coexist in our midfield? I see De Jong as Busquets replacement sooner rather than later, but Rodri plays DM as well.

I'm not sure we need 2 young WC DMs
    Rodri would be the perfect Busi replacement. De Jong plays higher up the field and in a more attacking role so they can co-exist together on the field.

I would love for Rodri to come here especially as his release clause is quite low (70m) for a player like him. But I want EV gone so I can be assured that Busi would be benched more for him.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by abbbs97 View Post
    Rodri would be the perfect Busi replacement. De Jong plays higher up the field and in a more attacking role so they can co-exist together on the field.

I would love for Rodri to come here especially as his release clause is quite low (70m) for a player like him. But I want EV gone so I can be assured that Busi would be benched more for him.
    We don't need another midfielder unless we sell both Raki and Busi and that won't happen.

High Definition Member

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barca should be in for him, he has all the traits of a Barca pivot. He has the ball skills and the defensive ability. He has enough speed for the position and has the height to compete for aerial balls. De Jong could be played instead of Rakitic. Barca would then have an ideal pivot and De Jong who has a combination of technical skills, defensive ability and can drive forward. Arthur can take the other position and develop as a controlling midfielder. Barca would have a great midfield capable of playing the familiar style, with enough defensive solidity. Vidal is great as a subsitute/rotation option and fillls the workhorse role.

I’d rather get Rodri over de Ligt even, as Barca’s options at centre back are not bad, and finding a midfielder of Rodri’s profile is harder than getting a good cb in my opinion.
    Last edited by Hamzah; 23rd May 2019 at 10:14 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    Personally, I agree with this as well but if the rumours are credible it would appear Pep sees the opposite and while I struggle to grasp it, he has never been wrong when it comes to the position he knows best on the pitch
    I have watched both. Rodrigo is pure CDM just like Casimiro, Busquets, Matic or Fernandinho. While Ndombele is more like a box to box CM who also can play as a CDM, like Matuidi, Vidal, Rakitic or Nainggolan.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maldhowayanr View Post
    I have watched both. Rodrigo is pure CDM just like Casimiro, Busquets, Matic or Fernandinho. While Ndombele is more like a box to box CM who also can play as a CDM, like Matuidi, Vidal, Rakitic or Nainggolan.
    I agree.

Ndombele is terrible in that pure CDM role.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need him

The Culest
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    We need him
    to warm the bench for Busi and Raki
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?