Rodrigo Hernandez "Rodri"

Jenks

Neymar is a much better player, players like Rodri turn up every year, Neymar's talent is rare and much more valuable, given the choice every team would take the Brazilian.

The calculus is a bit different when you already have Messi, Griezmann, Suarez, Dembélé etc. though. I don't think scoring goals is going to be Barcelona's problem.

Vahue

The calculus is a bit different when you already have Messi, Griezmann, Suarez, Dembélé etc. though. I don't think scoring goals is going to be Barcelona's problem.

Basically this. Rodri would've been an ideal Busi replacement for years. As far as Neymar is concerned, well he's not a bad player when fit but he also doesn't many years left at the top. He will also cost an absurd amount.

CatalinR10

Barcelona should've gone all out on Rodri. Guess it's more important to get Neymar back.

from what everyone is saying , he seems to be top class , someone who would suit us like a glove therefore i have no doubt Barca people in charge never heard of him.

henias

He's a player City does need, absolutely composed under pressure at the back. Now all they need is someone similar in the CB position.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Busquets is the god of progressive passing compared to him.

He's playing like slightly more athletic version than a 31 year old Busquets.

Playing for Atletico in their setup seem to have displayed his best sides, but hidden his absolute worst.

Nello

Playing for Atletico in their setup seem to have displayed his best sides, but hidden his absolute worst.

Was very underwhelmed by him and Gundogan. A far cry from some of the other midfielders Guardiola coached in the past.

JamDav1982

Rodri is good and can pass forward he is just painfully slow.

His safe passing was more about City not wanting to take too many risks at getting caught on break as have in previous seasons would think.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I thought he was excellent, save for the error (Shared really with Otamendi). I love Rodri, when I watch him now at City I keep wondering how Frenkie could've developed under Pep

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

I was wrong. Even a 31 year old Busquets is more athletic than this fraud.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's looked shocking ever since moving to Man City. It looks like Atletico's compact structure masked his flaws.

Home of Barca Fans