Rodrigo Hernandez "Rodri"

El Barcelona

I would be more than happy if we drop the interest in griezmann and buy this guy and save some 50mil on transfer money. That money + some extra 20mil can be used for a real 9.

Saladin

This is the real gem of Atletico Madrid. Not the Fortnite-playing, blackface-enthusiastic narcissist.

mia7007

We will need an extra midfielder if we will let one or two of Busi Raki and Vidal to leave (should be two), which I doubt will happen.

Riordon

Well, shouldn't we consider it? 70m. We need to replace Bussi this summer or the next and De Jong is not a DM. Rodri is a true DM who is psychical strong yet with fantastic technique. Imagine a Rodri-De Jong midfield and a CAM with fantastic technique and lungs of steel in front of them.

Saladin

Well, shouldn't we consider it? 70m. We need to replace Bussi this summer or the next and De Jong is not a DM. Rodri is a true DM who is psychical strong yet with fantastic technique. Imagine a Rodri-De Jong midfield and a CAM with fantastic technique and lungs of steel in front of them.

If we are to get a great coach (!) I could actually see us using Coutinho in the CAM role; this would however require a constellation of players who are both defensively strong and able to contribute both ways.

Rodrigo-FDJ-Coutinho could be lethal under a competent coach such as Ten Hag or Tuchel (if Allegri or Mourinho should take over at PSG; Tuchel is a very interesting coach IMO)

Even Ndombéle-FDJ-Coutinho could work, if we were to see the Coutinho of Liverpool and Brazil.

mia7007

If we are to get a great coach (!) I could actually see us using Coutinho in the CAM role; this would however require a constellation of players who are both defensively strong and able to contribute both ways.

Rodrigo-FDJ-Coutinho could be lethal under a competent coach such as Ten Hag or Tuchel (if Allegri or Mourinho should take over at PSG; Tuchel is a very interesting coach IMO)

Even Ndombéle-FDJ-Coutinho could work, if we were to see the Coutinho of Liverpool and Brazil.
Tuchel!!

gr98

[tw]1128415735116632064[/tw]

Would be a fantastic Busquets replacement but I think he'll go to City where he'll get more playing time.

mia7007

I think it is City, they need replacement for Fernandinho, and they have an attractive coach who thinks for the future not like us

mia7007

We already have an extra midfielder when De Jong comes. We need to get rid of Busi or Raki or Vidal, keeping Artur with Dr Jong and Alena and Puig to have some minutes.
If we want Rodri we should offload 2 of the 3 instead of 1

BADGERBHOY

We already have an extra midfielder when De Jong comes. We need to get rid of Busi or Raki or Vidal, keeping Artur with Dr Jong and Alena and Puig to have some minutes.
If we want Rodri we should offload 2 of the 3 instead of 1

Busi and Rakitic should go. I still cant believe we gave Busi that extra long contract.

Porque

Am I the only one who thinks that a potential midfield of de Jong-Rodri-Arthur would lack creative output.

mia7007

I don't see Griezman is a bad transfer at all, we lack depth in attack. Our midfielder is good to be kept as is with De Jong coming.
For the creativity part, I hope we keep Coutinho with a new manager where Coutinho can take a role in the midfield

Home of Barca Fans