Rodrigo Hernandez "Rodri"

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't think he want to join Barca. He's a lot like Koke and Saul. Huge Atleti fanboy.

Leo_Messi

LOL, just noticed his release clause is only 70m. That is ridiculously low. The best DM IMO this season, dude has it all.

A true DM unlike Rabiot, Arthur and De Jong.

Could be a option for us in a season or two when Busquest leave as a dont see De Jong as a DM.

Rodri is a class act and future replacement of Busquets for the national team if he counties his development and there won't be a more talented player than him who emerges before Busquets calls it a day.

However he was always Atlético de Madrid bound. Left the academy to join Villarreal in order to develop and spent 5 years in Villarreal. He always had a return in mind as the club was actively trying to buy him in the summer of 2017 after missing out on Ceballos.

In a way I am happy that he returned as we need more players in the mould of Koke etc. who are willing to stay at their boyhood clubs despite getting proposals from the two domestic giants and much more lucrative (economically speaking) deals from abroad.

Riordon

Simply fantastic. Best CDM in football along with Fabinho IMO.

We gonna need a new DM within 1-2 years to replace Busquest. Just saying.

Andresito

Staff member
20+5M was a bargain. One of the best buys last summer.

City might trigger his release clause. Nice profit for Atleti.

Riordon

He wants to leave Atletico this summer according to news. Release clause is 70m. We will need a Busquets replace eventually as De Jong keep showing he isn’t a dm.

Would you take him?

Alik

He wants to leave Atletico this summer according to news. Release clause is 70m. We will need a Busquets replace eventually as De Jong keep showing he isn’t a dm.

Would you take him?

Don't think we can afford him plus De Ligt and a forward.

Andresito

Staff member

Would you take him?

Money's better spent elsewhere for now. I'm sure we'll be able to find a Busi replacement when the time comes.

If Frenkie can't play as a DM we should start looking for a Rodri pre-Atleti type of player. I feel it's time to calm down with the +70M buys.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Would you take him?

He’s City bound but, no, at that price it’s an extravagance for Barça

Still surprised to read the claim he has communicated his desire to leave so soon after returning to his home club. Pep effect

Havesaks

Would you take him?

Letz see how de jong, arthur and alena develop next season before go and splash another 70million for a midfielder.

God Serena

When will Pep fuck off?

I will never understand why only Pep specifically is so hated for trying to improve his squad the same way any other manager would.

Rodrigo isn't even a Barca player or even a Barca target, but you're still mad at Pep? Why don't you say these things about Bartomeu? That picture of him with his sleeves rolled up is probably more of an issue to the football world than Pep is, as far as transfers are concerned.

Arfaraza

LOL, just noticed his release clause is only 70m. That is ridiculously low. The best DM IMO this season, dude has it all.

A true DM unlike Rabiot, Arthur and De Jong.

Could be a option for us in a season or two when Busquest leave as a dont see De Jong as a DM.

this,
though i like Ndombele

Home of Barca Fans