Hello

A girl joins and all of sudden her introductory thread gets 6 replies within a day, when most others would get only one or two ever. Whatever, such is life.

Anyways, welcome.

gasgas

A girl joins and all of sudden her introductory thread gets 6 replies within a day, when most others would get only one or two ever. Whatever, such is life.

Anyways, welcome.

My welcome thread got a reply from Bojan himself i think.
Now he is no longer a member in the forum

When i was a popular member here nobody wished me happy birthday :(

Some of the guys who were constantly wished on their bdays have gone MIA so.......

C'mon man, no need to feel bad, but don't expect any sort of appreciation or thanks on an online website. The internet works in mysterious ways.

We gather here to discuss stuff about Barca for the most part, not to add to our social lives.

If it's bothering you so much PM your birthday and I'll make sure to create you a happy birthday thread when it comes around.

gasgas

C'mon man, no need to feel bad, but don't expect any sort of appreciation or thanks on an online website. The internet works in mysterious ways.

We gather here to discuss stuff about Barca for the most part, not to add to our social lives.

If it's bothering you so much PM your birthday and I'll make sure to create you a happy birthday thread when it comes around.

Nah bro. It doesn't bother me.
These days i don't care about birthdays.

Home of Barca Fans