FIFA Club World Cup 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBfan22

Thiago Silva/Marquinhos red card for no apparent reason in the CL round of 16 incoming...

Even when, for a very very small moment, forget how I hate them they remind me.
I hope P$G smashes Horsey, Barbie and the rest of the scum. Nasser, you have one job.

Last edited:

Ripsta

Ronaldo now all time scorer in the competition.

Utter disgrace what this Club have done to allow Real and Ronaldo to reap so many awards since 2013.

Fuck this shit, at the start of the season I hated both Madrid and QSG equally, but watching this garbage reminds you why Madrid will always be the scum of the scum.

I change my wish, I hope PSG crushes these cunts. QSG can die another day.

KingLeo10

Fuck this shit, at the start of the season I hated both Madrid and QSG equally, but watching this garbage reminds you why Madrid will always be the scum of the scum.

if real play like in february, even cavani would eat them alive. forget about neysnake and mbappe.

El Gato

Villarato!
ZZ ain't too daft. He sees moving over to 4-3-3/4-4-2 reaps benefits this season and he made the double swap eventually. Isco is great, but his flashiness has basically alienated every single other attacking player so no matter what 4-3-1-2 looks like shit. I feel for the guy really.

FCBfan22

You are now cured.

If tendencies of supporting Madrid in CL R16 come again, please watch a combination of Ronaldo offside goals, Ramos and Pepe kicking the shit out of our players and a highlights montage of one of their scrappy victories last season that won them the league (thank fuck Morata is gone). If that doesn't help, watch again.

El Gato

Villarato!
Great advertisement of the competition. Had everything from ridiculously bad play, underdog story, big time keeper saves and heartbreak injury, good comeback and a stupid Bale scissor kick, loved it. Emirates hosts and sponsors will be buzzing ;]

raedkuwait

the luckiest free kick i have ever seen lolol, why do the wall even try to jump against his free kicks
u know he will never ever get it over then wall and in the net?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans