Lliga | Round 16: FC Barcelona - Deportivo 4-0

LeeRomeno

My point was how we struggled to beat a bottom of the table team Malaga...

Just weird statement considering the fact we actually did lose points against Malaga last season, but this season we actually took lead on 2.minute. Position on table means not much. Real also struggled with them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just weird statement considering the fact we actually did lose points against Malaga last season, but this season we actually took lead on 2.minute. Position on table means not much. Real also struggled with them.

If I am not mistaken the goal scored by Deulofeu in the 2nd minute should have been disallowed because the ball had previously gone of the byline but was overlooked by the ref. Anyway, not trying to be argumentative, just saying we can't just assume Sunday's game would be a walk in the park just because we are playing at home and our opponent is a bottom of the table team.

LeeRomeno

If I am not mistaken the goal scored by Deulofeu in the 2nd minute should have been disallowed because the ball had previously gone of the byline but was overlooked by the ref. Anyway, not trying to be argumentative, just saying we can't just assume Sunday's game would be a walk in the park just because we are playing at home and our opponent is a bottom of the table team.

Thats true.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Btw. Their LB Navarro is our former man. From way back in early 00s.
I remember in 12-13 when he was playing for Sevilla against Real Madrid, he tackled Ronaldo fairly in the penalty area and the egotistical prick nearly threw a bitch fit.

mia7007

Start with Pique and Vermaelen giving Masche 30-44 mins if e is fit
Rest Busi to not have yellow card
If Dembele can play 15-20 which I doubt
Put some young players on the bench like O.Buswuets, Alena and Costas

henias

I think Rakitic will be the motm for the game and we will win Deportivo 5-0. Easy. He will run down thw right side, providing 2 crosses/assists to Messi and 2 more to Suarez. Last one for himself of cos. ;)

xXKonan

We also drew them at home during the 2015/16 season, despite having a 2 goal lead with 15 mins to go. at the time Lucho subbed on Mathieu at LB and a combination of complacency and the back line being unsettled we conceded two goals and nearly 3 in the last 15 mins.

Games like that is why I'm really not a fan of subbing off a defender for another one as a lot of the time the backline gets unsettled.

wisconsincule

Busi should sit in this one and Rakitic should play in his place. Hopefully Bob starts on the right side of the midfield finally.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We also drew them at home during the 2015/16 season, despite having a 2 goal lead with 15 mins to go. at the time Lucho subbed on Mathieu at LB and a combination of complacency and the back line being unsettled we conceded two goals and nearly 3 in the last 15 mins.

Games like that is why I'm really not a fan of subbing off a defender for another one as a lot of the time the backline gets unsettled.

Wasn't that the match where we already won the league and they needed a point to stay (as already mentioned earlier)?

Home of Barca Fans