Lliga | Round 16: FC Barcelona - Deportivo 4-0

God Serena

Normally I'd say you guys are being ridiculous to even suggest Semedo might start the clasico, but with Valverde's ass backward decision making I really wouldn't be surprised. And then when everyone says it's because he hasn't been getting consistent playing time his haters can rush in and claim he plays constantly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So we have a useless player who will get sold soon on the bench as RB backup, but not our actual RB?

Makes sense.

xXKonan

So we have a useless player who will get sold soon on the bench as RB backup, but not our actual RB?

Makes sense.
We are going to get punished by a big team one of these days for doing something like that.

we are lucky it's Deportivo. but if we did the same thing vs a team like Real we are in trouble. Doesn't matter if Vidal and Roberto are "Better" going forward, both of them aren't great at defending especially Vidal who makes Douglas look competent at times.

JamDav1982

We are going to get punished by a big team one of these days for doing something like that.

we are lucky it's Deportivo. but if we did the same thing vs a team like Real we are in trouble. Doesn't matter if Vidal and Roberto are "Better" going forward, both of them aren't great at defending especially Vidal who makes Douglas look competent at times.

Roberto has been better than Semedo defensively at unless it is a foot race.

Easy to see why he is RB Semedo got a long way to go yet.

FCBfan22

There are a few things I would like to ask Valverde.

-Why does he favor Vidal over Semedo?
-Why is Rakitić unbenchable when Busi plays?
-Why is Busi on the bench today, while we have 3 other players that can play DM in tonight's squad (Roberto, Rakitić, A. Gomes)?
-Why does he compensate Messi's position just to accomodate Suarez?
-Why he doesn't bench Suarez even once in a while?

JamDav1982

Okay, but how come Vidal is getting in ahead?

Fuck knows. Would rather see Semedo on for last half hour and told to attack like fuck and not worry about anything else.

Can only think he sees Vidal as option in front three that Semedo isnt and Vidal is better going forward.

JamDav1982

There are a few things I would like to ask Valverde.

-Why does he favor Vidal over Semedo?
-Why is Rakitić unbenchable when Busi plays?
-Why is Busi on the bench today, while we have 3 other players that can play DM in tonight's squad (Roberto, Rakitić, A. Gomes)?
-Why does he compensate Messi's position just to accomodate Suarez?
-Why he doesn't bench Suarez even once in a while?

He hasnt favoured Vidal to Semedo as RB this season.

Devils

Of course.

Buy the best young RB in the world and leave him out of the team every second week.

Home of Barca Fans