CL | 1/8 Finals: FC Barcelona - Chelsea 4-1 agg.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
9 more hours!

If Barca wins this and we go on to win La Liga and Copa, Valverde pretty much had a great season.

Giginho75

Historically hard opponent and able coach (mostly for this kind of match).

Chelsea will play as at Stamford B.

Let's go to create soon chances to score (differently to London, where we ruled all the match, but with few attempts and dangerous actions in their area).

Raketa10

I can't wait for the game tonight! Feeling very optimistic!!! I am sure we'll perform well and beat them.

wisconsincule

Don’t think Dembele will start this. Will be Iniesta, Raki, Busi and Paulinho. I’d start Dembele and bring on Paulinho later but Valverde doesn’t have the balls to do that.

hulinat

Does anyone know if there are any decent livestreams on Youtube showing the game? If so, then pm me please.

Edit: Serving in the army and the internet connection sucks. I dont want livestream sites, but a YouTube livestream for the game since they dont lag that much.

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

Let's smash this sh*tty club once and for all ! Would love a propoer 3/4-0 smash just to make up for the time and revenge what happened in 2012 ! We won't see them in Champions League for a long time anyways so let's make them not forget it !

I'd start with Dembele, I feel his confidence came back and Alonso is their worse defender after Cahill.

I'll probably go to watch the quarter finals IF we go through (fingers crossed).

DESTROY !!!

neo_wolf

I wont be able to watch the game because of work so im watching the replay without knowing the result. Hopefully we get a dominate win.

Giginho75

Don’t think Dembele will start this. Will be Iniesta, Raki, Busi and Paulinho. I’d start Dembele and bring on Paulinho later but Valverde doesn’t have the balls to do that.

I don't understand why you think Valverde is a coach without "balls" if Dembele' will start on the bench...

Step by step, no hurry!

Windhook

As much as I want Dembele to start this game, a more cautious 4-4-2 formation might be better option. We haven't seen much of the Messi-Ousmane chemistry and that worries me a bit.

denn

As much as I want Dembele to start this game, a more cautious 4-4-2 formation might be better option. We haven't seen much of the Messi-Ousmane chemistry and that worries me a bit.

Yeah, we saw how cautios performance gets result last night.

PhilS

I think so. Another reason is that over the course of the season, Paulinho has played better than Dembele. Given the recent play be the other choices available after the first 11, I'm sure Dembele will at least come on as a sub. This first sub is a critical role, could be the difference in this game. If Dembele can come on and spark things up off the bench, that is the sign that he deserves more starts for reasons other than his youth, his potential and his price.

henias

I think so. Another reason is that over the course of the season, Paulinho has played better than Dembele. Given the recent play be the other choices available after the first 11, I'm sure Dembele will at least come on as a sub. This first sub is a critical role, could be the difference in this game. If Dembele can come on and spark things up off the bench, that is the sign that he deserves more starts for reasons other than his youth, his potential and his price.

How can he change anything if he comes on for 10-15 mins? Paulinho hasnt worked well out wide at all.

Home of Barca Fans