CL | 1/8 Finals: FC Barcelona - Chelsea 4-1 agg.

vlad

Not sure its smart to have 3 players upfront who dont defend against a team with just sitting behind and waiting for counters. Dembele might not be ready for these kind of games yet not because he isnt good enough but because he might not adapted fully to our style his teammates and against teams which just sit back.

Valverde is smart coach, he knows what he is doing, i wouldnt be suprised to see all front three tracking back and defend

FCBfan22

Messi usually defends in the big games, so no worries there. Dembele always defends, because he needs to. Suarez will press the CB's.

I see no problems there.

PhilS

That's good news about the starting lineup - the Chelsea starting lineup. Starting Giroud, Conte has lost his marbles.

Dembele will need to help S. Roberto on defense, hope he's up for it.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
in the return legs only 1 team out of 7 have managed to win at home. 5 defeats, 1 draw, one win(Roma)

Neeraj

I don't expect Dembele to make 90 minutes, whatever the score is. Hope he knows that he has to give it his all defensively as well, considering that fact.

ASordidGod

Happy with the line up. Would rather Chelsea had gone with Hazard up font, him 1 v 1 with Roberto worries me, but overall pretty positive. Hoping for a fast start. Put them under some pressure.

Home of Barca Fans