CL | 1/8 Finals: FC Barcelona - Chelsea 4-1 agg.

serghei

If Roberto and Rakitic have Hazard in check and our CBs block Giroud, I don't see how could Chelsea hurt us tbh. Oh, and don't give Willian too much time to put the ball on his right foot and shoot.

JamDav1982

Predicting every year that Real won't win the CL seems to be your speciality

Haha you said 'wont get a shot on target v Atletico' then 'wont score without Messi v Malaga' now its '3-0 defeat v Chelsea'.

Yeah I predict Real wont win it.... that would be Real that you gush about as best team in whole wide world due to CL wins... at least you did until I educated you a bit.

Dont really recall saying Real wont win it in previous years. I feel this is more made up shit from you who was not even on the forum at that point.

Yes definitely more lies from you.

Andresito

Staff member
Motherfucking vamos!

Hope to see Camp Nou on fire tonight, Messi as well. 9 days of rest must've done him well.

Neymessi

Valverde, allow me to give a gentle massage on your balls for finally starting a lineup thats actually good. Thank you. This is half the job done.

cro-man

Not sure its smart to have 3 players upfront who dont defend against a team with just sitting behind and waiting for counters. Dembele might not be ready for these kind of games yet not because he isnt good enough but because he might not adapted fully to our style his teammates and against teams which just sit back.

Home of Barca Fans