CL | 1/8 Finals: FC Barcelona - Chelsea 4-1 agg.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Only now remembered that Chelsea lost to West Ham lead by Moyes this weekend. If Moyes can win against them, then it'll be a walk in the park for Valverde:coffee:

FCBfan22

Conte tends to play wing-backs. I think we can exploit them on the wings with Alba runs and Dembouz on the other side, if we play 4-3-3. Maybe the Stamford bridge is the game, where we play Roberto and Semedo, with Roberto instructed to completely cut off Hazard.

henias

You cant underestimate Chelsea. Their physicality and our static final third movements will be a huge hurdle.

Galning

Best of the two realistic draws I suppose, Chelsea or Bayern. Will be a difficult tie but if you can't get passed this Chelsea we have no business in CL anyway.

FCBfan22

Better Chelsea than Bayern who are on the rise since Jupp took over and we probably haven't seen how strong they will be then.

Neymessi

This draw. Memories. Hope we avenge the 2012 defeat. That hurt like a bitch.

Its definitely a 50-50 tie with none of us at their best right now but its a guarantee that the tie will be edgy and entertaining like our previous clashes. Willing to bet this will be more enteraining than RM-PSG.

JerseyAddict

This draw. Memories.

Yep. One of the goals I most remember.
[youtube]Mg9PBpfTw9g[/youtube]

I have that yellow jersey just in memory of Don Andres goal. WHAT A GOAL that was.

For comparison with this one:
[youtube]X58JHvSX_eo[/youtube]

Last edited:

eaman

People saying it will be an easy win obviously aren't superstitious like me and a lot of fans. Just don't say that even if you think it will be. The players are the only ones who can be very confident in big games as they are the ones who can do something about it. No matter what state Chelsea are in at the time it will never be easy like 2012 when they were a shambles. Anyway hopefully a Barca win and good performance

viper76

No way its going to be an easy game Chelsea is a batter team than us , This Barca is the worst and weakest Barca in the last 10 years .

Givenchy

We shouldn't be fearing this Chelsea, they were a different animal when they had the likes of Lampard and Drogba

jairzinho

They haven't been that good this season, but we haven't been great either.

I'm really worried about Hazard going up against Sergi at RB.

Umtiti should be able to cover Morata so no worries there.

JamDav1982

They haven't been that good this season, but we haven't been great either.

I'm really worried about Hazard going up against Sergi at RB.

Umtiti should be able to cover Morata so no worries there.

Hazard is playing in the middle just behind Morata and more or less a striker.

Home of Barca Fans