CL | 1/8 Finals: FC Barcelona - Chelsea 4-1 agg.

Neymessi

Lol, he has been linked with several top clubs, he wanted a year off remember? Same happened to Pep.

No, but challenge accepted, googled chelsea fan forum, searched for Luchos thread and voila, this is 4th post from top:

It is pretty easy to live a life where you have just selective memory or choose to believe whatever you already believe in. Every single British tabloid is spreading rumors on how he is on the verge of becoming Chelsea coach, this is in no way different from any other coach.
And still trophies - fact, everything you talk about - random subjective unproven bs

Lol. So you posted one post from there that supported enrique? Good job you have totally won the argument. There definitely more posts than 1 but they are still very very few.

Here is the whole thread http://www.theshedend.com/topic/31565-luis-enrique/

Now count how many don't want him and how many do. Don't forget this is chelsea not real or bayern who have standards through the roof. You will lose count how many people said he is tactically shit and how messi and party were the main reason for the success and not him. You really should stop arguing about this honestly. You are having an absolute nightmare here.

vlad

and btw we are winning b/c of Messi and suarez ...much of Barca's success imo is down to these two....i honestly don't rate Valverde, thats just me

We can say same thing when pep was here, all down to messi and magic trio

You can say that for any coach in top team, if its about players

Edit: zidane won 2cl in a row, 1 la liga and he is still considerd as average coach, im wondering what valverde, zidane, lucho before, has to do to be considered good coaches? Win all without main players playing second swuad? Who is top coach today?

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
3 more hours, the hype is killing me

EUhKoR2.png

Mido

In this case playing with Paulinho could make sense.

Playing on a potato field is not easy, this Barca is not as spectacular as it used to be atm but it has acquired defensive stability and rigor. Woud now like to have this midfield :

-----------------------------Messi------
----------------Paulinho---------------
---Iniesta-----------------------Rakitic
-----------------Busquets--------------

Home of Barca Fans