CL | 1/8 Finals: FC Barcelona - Chelsea 4-1 agg.

Joan

No sarcasm. I think the 4-2-3-1 is total crap.
Can agree on that. It's not suited for us.
But where did you see 4-2-3-1?
DWQZwzuWsAECf43

Hazard

Lol, he's freaking ridiculous. This would be career highlights for most players. Stop him & the game is won.
[youtube]tuDinAxAI2w[/youtube]

JerseyAddict

I don't trust Gomes either Paulinho for such big game but I would rather see Paulinho than Gomes. Gomes can't do anything lately.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Marcos Alonso is prob Chelsea's third biggest threat after Hazard and Willian.

His crosses are great and can reach Giroud a few times.

Since Hazard always tend to drift towards the center I think Valverde really should consider Dembélé as a serious starting option. It would definitely limit Alonso's ability to go forward and possibly eliminate that threat for most of the game.

Paulinho has been awful lately and Mr. Decoy manages to get turned around by anyone.

Ronaldinho10

Marcos Alonso is prob Chelsea's third biggest threat after Hazard and Willian.

His crosses are great and can reach Giroud a few times.

Since Hazard always tend to drift towards the center I think Valverde really should consider Dembélé as a serious starting option. It would definitely limit Alonso's ability to go forward and possibly eliminate that threat for most of the game.

Paulinho has been awful lately and Mr. Decoy manages to get turned around by anyone.

Dembele with his speed could defenatly stop him on the flank should open in starting 11 without any doubt.

wisconsincule

Pretty sure we’ll go with the same lineup as we did against Eibar. Vidal in place of Paulinho is an option too. Regardless I’d like to see Dembele make a cameo. Super pumped for this one!!

FC B

I guess he'll make it to plane since he's into the squad but you better be shocked if he appers on Stamford Bridge even as a sub.

Home of Barca Fans