CL | 1/8 Finals: FC Barcelona - Chelsea 4-1 agg.

BusiTheKing

Paulinho has been straight up useless in the last 8 or 9 appearances and PL teams know exactly how to deal with a player like him. If it's between the two, then I'm definitely hoping for Vidal (who will probably be a really weak link as well, though).

behindbrowneyes

I just don´t know what Paulinho brings to our game? he is strong but can´t use his strength, can´t pass, can´t tackle, can´t score and he is actually slower then busquets.

He was great at infiltrating Madrid's midfield in the last Clásico. Maybe he can perform at that level today.

Xaviniesta

In 2012, Fabregas, Sanchez, and Pedro all missed easy tapin rebounds that should have won us the game vs Chelsea (we lost 1-0).

Now we have Paulinho, the rebound master, who will make sure that wont happen again

El Flaco

[tw]966017351312429066[/tw]

[tw]966018560979095552[/tw]

[tw]966022096601124871[/tw]

Seems like Hazard will be false 9, a role that doesn't really suit him tbh.

Strange decison from Conte to bench Giroud/Morata, their only proper #9s.

M

MessiCam

Ah. Paulinho as an attacking midfielder, Iniesta and Rakitic probably forced wide to help the full backs. Busquets isolates... Fun times incoming.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Hazard will be pocketed by busquets if he is in the false nine, if he's nullified their basically toothless in attack. They also have an uncharacteristic amount of midgets in their team, we may see Barca win the physical game

behindbrowneyes

[tw]966022096601124871[/tw]

Seems like Hazard will be false 9, a role that doesn't really suit him tbh.

Strange decison from Conte to bench Giroud/Morata, their only actual strikers.

Conte figured out that we we are very strong in the air and Piqué struggles against fast, agile players. It's a gamble to play Hazard as false 9, but could be worth it. Umtiti looks slower since his injury too.

TrueCule

A tactical mistake by Conte leaving their actual strikers on the bench. I hope we can capitalize on that. I honestly think that we can win this match. Whenever they started without a striker, they lost the game (last time against Bournemouth).

Neeraj

I'm sort of relieved they are playing with no strikers; but tbh, Giroud and Morata aren't scary names, so maybe I would have rather had them on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans