CL | 1/8 Finals: FC Barcelona - Chelsea 4-1 agg.

BarcaOG

Banned
you guys are wayy too overconfident. real is starting to play better, CR is scoring, the stars are aligning again... i wont be surprised if we draw this game

jairzinho

1-1 or 2-2 won’t be too bad a scoreline to leave London with.

Any result that takes the pressure off in the return leg would be great:

Neeraj

We've got to stop Hazard. We can't have him scoring a goalazo or so early, it will be very tough going after that, chasing an away goal.

Hazard is the closest thing to a Messi like player in world football, and we are all worried about him. Imagine what our opponents have felt all these years, having the prospect of Messi coming up against them :lol:

We really do have a cheat code in the GOAT!

Barcilliant

My biggest worry is that our aging side will become old overnight and be brutally exposed in the cl. We've had an extremely busy 6+weeks and our team are no spring chickens. Valverde priotizing the league and Copa over cl could bite us.

I just had a dream where we were playing the return leg 1-0 down... and won 10-0 with Messi scoring 6 :lol:

A bad result here could force some changes from Valverde.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Okey, so winning trophies is statistics for you. Brilliant!

Cr7 won a CL and a euro in the same season. Both in which he was extremely lucky. So yeah trophies can be misleading too.

Also I like how you skipped the part that win % makes lucho better than pep.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Your obsession with stats is morbid. You should support cr7 with an attitude like that since stats is all you need to make opinions.

Lucho was definitely an average manager. Him having the best win % makes him better than pep no?

Really!? That's surprising considering that we did win league thrice and reached CL semi finals in all 4 seasons of Pep!

Neymessi

Really!? That's surprising considering that we did win league thrice and reached CL semi finals in all 4 seasons of Pep!

It was sarcasm since the dude I quoted is obsessed with win% of coaches.

Oh man, I thought that sarcasm would only be in Lucho being better than Pep!

Yes thats the only thing I was being sarcastic about. What other thing you thought I was being sarcastic in?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No Chelsea fans coming for banter. We had way more of that 5-6 years ago but I guess twitter and facebook crap werent that popular yet.

I dropped them a line at shed end and hopefully someone will pop in.

raskolnikov

Im not confident about this match. Chelsea will just park two busses, have Kante stalk Messi and counter with Hazard. Its a tough style for us to break. Best cas scenario we get a favourable result. As always that is at least a draw with goals so they are forced out of their shell next time. I cant see us scoring two. Maybe if we score early but it will be tough

Home of Barca Fans