Lliga | Round 15: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 0-2

Lutece FC

Not conveiced by the 4-4-2.

Messi is the only one to accelerate the game and create spaces. Ousmane we need you.

3 more points. The classico will be very important.

MagIX

He doesnt have to Ujfalusi his ancle for it to be a straight red. This is Pepe vs Alves all over again.

I did not say that is was a red card. I said he touched him, because people said he did not even touch him.
if it is not red, surely orange. Even As says it is a brutal foul, and Marca says red card is right

Last edited:

Joan

It's such a pitty Messi has to play that deep and create the play all the time. He's been used as a midfielder these days.
Valverde has a lot of job to do. Roberto is on fire, would it hurt EV to try him out instead of Rakitić?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I did not say that is was a red card. I said he touched him, because people said he did not even touch him.
if it is not red, surely orange. Even As says it is a brutal foul, and Marca says red card is right

Well, we were denied clear goals two matches in a row that directly cost us points. This maybe was a harsh red but it was legit nonetheless. Plus, Spanish refs should protect more their own NT players from challenges of these overeager youngsters.

Windhook

That tackle on Busquets was insane. Plus we got 4 points stolen from us in the last two games.

Another game won without much effort. Economic Valverde.:valverde2:

klc123

Well, we were denied clear goals two matches in a row that directly cost us points. This maybe was a harsh red but it was legit nonetheless. Plus, Spanish refs should protect more their own NT players from challenges of these overeager youngsters.

Why should referees protect players from their own national team more?

Referees are meant to be impartial, and enforce the laws of the game fairly for everyone.

jairzinho

They way we played prior to the sending off doesn't inspire hope, especially with the Clasico coming up.

But at least we'll have the Don. :iniesta:

mssarm

Not orange, 100% red. He comes cleats forward and his leg is up. Textbook red card offense.

Pepe Silvia

I'm proud of you Barca for pulling out a tough victory in a hostile environment. Through the years I've been treated to some of the finest champagne football ever. We aren't at that level, but we are fighting and playing to win. Forever Cule.

Oh and FUCK you fairweather bandwagoners who flooded this forum. This place used to be a place where real fans could hang and support their team, through thick and thin, now it's just rakishit and suarez lol and fraudverde. Fuck you guys.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We are fighting to stay alive, but it's incredibly frustrating to see how this board and management is ruining Messi's last peak years.

We have him doing absolutely everything.

eaman

Definite red. You can't dive in studs showing. Anyway not a great attacking performance but at least we got the points at a tough ground. Hope we can get dembele back in time for the clasico to take some of the workload off Messi who won us the game tonight again

Home of Barca Fans