Lliga | Round 15: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 0-2

Barcilliant

There IS NOT ONE team in the CL round of 16 who would fear us. Dog shit performance and we only scores after they went down to 10 men.

Why the fuck is Messi playing so deep? Suarez looks like some journey man striker we picked up from West Ham.

dostoevskij

I saw the replay, Villareal player doesn't even touch him.

jesus, what are you smoking?

the villareal player arrives with speed and straight foot challenge, this is a red card everywhere all the time. reckless and really dangerous play

if he touches him, busquets careeer would be over...

Barcilliant

well hopefully we will be able to go into the classico with 8 points. I know its wishful thinking to hope for a big winter signing but we really desperately need something to shake this team up.

We need three signings. One striker, one midfielder and a CB. Just get some striker on loan FFS. Suarez is looking awful and Messi is playing too deep.

jesus, what are you smoking?

the villareal player arrives with speed and straight foot challenge, this is a red card everywhere all the time. reckless and really dangerous play

if he touches him, busquets careeer would be over...

he didn't touch him at all, and yet Busquets acted like he would be on a wheelchair for the rest of his life. This is ugly behavior

beogatts

we all saw it was not CL level performance. im guessing EV only focuses mainly on la liga title but hes struggling to get world recognise barca as a dangerous team. but his substitutes always work out somehow. still got unbeaten streak. hmm.

JerseyAddict

I'm still not sure what the actual plan.

Apart from Messi, we're clueless and predictable in attack.

This. There is no visible playstyle... Nothin. Messi is deep and crowded. No Iniesta no real player to create besides Messi.

We were saved by the red card.

beogatts

he didn't touch him at all, and yet Busquets acted like he would be on a wheelchair for the rest of his life. This is ugly behavior

i duno which replay u saw, but anyhow it was a red card challenge. same goes to ramos vs messi last season.
if u want ref to focus all challenges in detail, all nose bleeding challenge shuld b given red card.

raskolnikov

Solid victory, we really need it after celta draw. Sure the play sucks but I hope we will get better once Dembele is back.

jairzinho

The way we're playing we'll be exposed pretty badly in the Bernabeu.

The 4-4-2 clearly did not work in this game.

Too much reliance on Messi to drop deep and create chances.

They way the team defended, a better attacking team would have exposed us.

Home of Barca Fans