Lliga | Round 15: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 0-2

Windhook

There shouldn't be so much whining. It's winter and we are leaders of La Liga while playing without our star signing.
Valverde is not a magician. Has some unmotivated and completely out of form players and our performances suffer. He is no visionary either and has no charisma and that is disappointing but we shouldn't be overly negative either.

I agree completely. Cheers!

Being negative about things, not to jinx in a sense, might work in somebody's life (which is pure luck), but that does not apply to football.

henias

There shouldn't be so much whining. It's winter and we are leaders of La Liga while playing without our star signing.
Valverde is not a magician. Has some unmotivated and completely out of form players and our performances suffer. He is no visionary either and has no charisma and that is disappointing but we shouldn't be overly negative either.

Well, why would he be a magician? He is a manager, simple as that. And he will be judged as a manager. As much as I want things to look positive, he is just making things worse. I'm only positive because Messi is in great form now, especially in La Liga. Nobody expects Valverde to be a Pep, but he's shown he's worse than Lucho at times. Week in, week out, he's always using the same tactics and expect people to be positive? Even some fans on other social media is getting real tired of him. I dont know why people cant be realistic after watching 20 games by Valverde, and to be called "whining". It's not that hard to realise that we are leaders of La Liga because of Messi. It isnt always about star signings as well, look at Emery for PSG. But time will tell if he's good or not, you wont know for sure if we are wrong abt him.

Last edited:

xXKonan

DQtKFeRWsAE7YcC.jpg

raskolnikov

I expected him to start Gomes over Denis but he really needs to explain his obsession with starting Rakitic.

FCBfan22

Tonight is probably the first game in a while, where I can understand him starting Rakitić (no Iniesta). But someone please tell this man that Roberto is a better midfielder than Rakitić and that he should start him there sometimes.

xXKonan

Noticed Ruben Semedo is playing as a DM for Villarreal tonight.

I guess with their injury crisis they have to start a CB in the Middle.

PhilS

Well, why would he be a magician? He is a manager, simple as that. And he will be judged as a manager. As much as I want things to look positive, he is just making things worse. I'm only positive because Messi is in great form now, especially in La Liga. Nobody expects Valverde to be a Pep, but he's shown he's worse than Lucho at times. Week in, week out, he's always using the same tactics and expect people to be positive? Even some fans on other social media is getting real tired of him. I dont know why people cant be realistic after watching 20 games by Valverde, and to be called "whining". It's not that hard to realise that we are leaders of La Liga because of Messi. It isnt always about star signings as well, look at Emery for PSG. But time will tell if he's good or not, you wont know for sure if we are wrong abt him.
By every objective measure, Valverde is an excellent manager, first place in every competition. Too many on this forum suffer from a type of negative mental illness, being ridiculously critical of the players and coach.

kattanib

There is a legend of a live chat going live during each game. Never managed to figure out how to access it though

God Serena

By every objective measure, Valverde is an excellent manager, first place in every competition. Too many on this forum suffer from a type of negative mental illness, being ridiculously critical of the players and coach.

The only competition we're first in is La Liga. Everything else is knockout competition so what are you even talking about? Unless you're trying to suggest topping our group in the CL is something to be proud of.

PhilS

Good lineup. Now is the time for Denis to show he belongs in the rotation. Looking forward to Semedo coming in as a sub, S. Roberto moving to midfield.

Home of Barca Fans