Lliga | Round 15: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 0-2

Windhook

I missed the last 2 games, because of a birthday party (Valencia) and schedule conflicts (Celta), can't follow much games played at noon on Saturday.

So, away game against an opponent even tougher than Valencia. Messi usually scores a lot after CR7 wins Ballon d'Or.:lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Since Rakitić played full match against Sporting there's a possibility he could be dropped from starting 11 tomorrow.

henias

People always expect Madrid to drop points, truth is they will always catch up and we always get burnt out due to sloppy management and rotation. I dont have a good feeling that we will win this one. It might be a draw.

jairzinho

Tomorrow is a must win game. If we drop points tomorrow and at the Bernabeu they’ll hv the momentum going into the new year.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Weren't people ready to accept it considering Rakitic's form?

Gomes is just as bad and I don't want them to have some excuses to keep him and not sign a better midfielder.

Also, playing Gomes all of a sudden in an important games is something that can really unsettle the team.

xXKonan

Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Semedo, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio, Denis, Suárez, Messi, Paulinho, Alcácer, J. Alba, Digne, S. Roberto, André Gomes, Aleix Vidal, Vermaelen and David Costas (39). is the squad list.

Iniesta will sit this one out and Deulo despite being fit was left out. Deulo's game vs Real Murcia pissed Valverde off by the looks of things.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Since Iniesta is out maybe this is the time Roberto will finally feature in midfield.

Home of Barca Fans