Ballon D'Or 2017

FCBfan22

If Ballon d'Or was credible, Luka Modrić should have won it, with Messi coming second.

I am ashamed as a Slovenian that a blind doctor called Andrej Stare voted for CR3486, Griezmann and Lewandowski, while he can't even see if a person scored or hit the side netting in a football match.
Useless fucker.

gasgas

I think the awards and rankings were fair
Nothing is perfect

And for real not that many Barca players deserve to be in it after the season we had last time.
Players shouldn't get listed just because they play for Barca

Last edited:

ronniecro

i wonder how leo took this,his teammates cannot create or score by themselves,he has to do basically everything and has to carry whole club on his back while ronaldo can be calm as he knows he will be serviced properly and all he has to take care off is to be at the right places

Givenchy

i wonder how leo took this,his teammates cannot create or score by themselves,he has to do basically everything and has to carry whole club on his back while ronaldo can be calm as he knows he will be serviced properly and all he has to take care off is to be at the right places

doubt he cares much and if he actually thought like that about Barca he wouldn't of signed the new deal. Messi is obviously the superior player, even Madrid fans acknowledge that, infact the only people i've actually seen claim Ronaldo is better are butthurt 'United' fans on redcafe who support Cristiano more than they do United.

i do think though if Messi was just half as obsessed as Ronaldo he would be unstoppable.

JerseyAddict

I see Bale in Serbian list on 2. place... that is OK if actually, Bale could have played for a month or two without injuring himself. :lol:

Windhook

Not surprised. France Football should revise/strip Ballon d'Or winners like like Nedved, Rivaldo and Luis Figo, as they won nothing in the respective years.

FCBfan22

Croatia Zdravko Reić voted: CR7, Griez, Modrić

IDIOT :rolleyes:

At least he could have stood up for Modric and put him in the first place, because he really deserves it. And our own Stare is stating in intervews that Oblak was among his 3 votes, which he clearly isn't.

Home of Barca Fans