CL | Round 6: FC Barcelona - Sporting Lisabon 2-0

I know you are stupid and spoiled but you shouldnt talk abou grown ups things..your little mind doesnt comprehend this..poor moron..you should be dumbele

dbqYZgt.gif

M

MessiCam

He may not be genius but he definetly has a better football knowledge than bunch of forum geeks...and that what you said about contacts sounded like with right contacts someone from this forum could coach barca...valverde is a coah with a CV as a coah that is worth some respect..he tookover barca that was in big problems after neymar( all of you were convinced that we will fight for fourth place) and yet he is improving the squad, getting results with not so strong team...get your head out of your asses
Like you, we’re all entitled to opinions. Think you should get your head out... it’s way too deep up Valverde backside.

raedkuwait

He may not be genius but he definetly has a better football knowledge than bunch of forum geeks...and that what you said about contacts sounded like with right contacts someone from this forum could coach barca...valverde is a coah with a CV as a coah that is worth some respect..he tookover barca that was in big problems after neymar( all of you were convinced that we will fight for fourth place) and yet he is improving the squad, getting results with not so strong team...get your head out of your asses

Give one reason one reason of why would he play our main squad for such a meaningless game, at least take some B players with you, why face the risk of injuring our main players for this?!!!

xXKonan

So is this going to be another game where Semedo will get yanked off for no reason for Roberto, while Suarez and Rakitic do fuck all on the field but stay on to "Build Confidence"

FCBfan22

He is really playing with fire starting Vermaelen.
Rakitić and Suarez unbechable; he should have started Paulinho instead of the latter.
Got the key players some rest which is good.

Verdict: he is not a fraud. B team players were probably not called on request by Lopez, who was likely given an ultimatum for the friday game.

And the most exciting thing: RETURN OF THE MIGHTY ANDRE GOMES! (I hope he scores, so he boosts his price)

FCBfan22

I also think I know how Valverde works now. If a player has a bad game he benches/drops them into oblivion, because he thinks that they will grab the chance the next time they are in the squad. But what he really does, he destroys their confidence.

hulinat

Verdict: he is not a fraud. B team players were probably not called on request by Lopez, who was likely given an ultimatum for the friday game.

bullshit. Who cares if the B team loses a game. The point is to grow players for the first team.
i'd be surprised if valverde is even in contact with the b team coaches.

Home of Barca Fans