21 - Frenkie de Jong

Sorin

Brilliant match, brilliant player. He had absolute control of that midfield. :worthy:

Break the fucking bank for him and De Ligt. Sell Dembele if we don't have the money, don't care.

Btw that Dumfries guy on the right was pretty good too. Should keep an eye on him.

Kul_z

Here we go

Im so hyped that id no doubt sell dembele for 90/100m and spend all of that on de jong. Maybe even more, this guy is at least mature enough to get in the starting 11 without fuckin up and im not speaking of the football qualities, he is too fuckin good,

Kul_z

I kinda feel that he would end up in liverpool. Which isnt too bad because he could follow suarez/coutinho rout, but it would be a bummer to watch him explode somewhere else but barca. Buy

Sorin

What I like the most about him is his intelligence. His on ball abilities are very good but it's the movement off the ball that I personally find more amazing. Dude doesn't stop moving for one second and his head is spinning non-stop(ala Xavi), always looking to move some clueless opponents out of position. He constantly dragged Griezmann and Kante around and created pockets of space for his team mates. Absolute joy to watch.

Gnidrologist

Another solid performance from De Jong. This guy is a must, might be able to fulfill that CAM position, which Coutinho was brought for.
Why do people keep saying this? He never EVER plays AM, not even proper CM. He's clearly used as deep lying playmaker/DM, who sometimes roams forward. Even in dutch team that doesn't have any creative players in final third. Not that it's a bad thing.

Jombi

We missed out on Mbappe who would have been perfect for us, I dont think we can afford to miss out on De Jong as well. With Xavi,Iniesta,Busi coming to an end, this is a player that offers a great opportunity in the market at a good time for us. The main issue is how expensive he'll be as we have been waiting for a long time now and his price increases with every game.

Home of Barca Fans