21 - Frenkie de Jong

Newcomer

What happens if we lose out both De Jong and Rabiot?

Nothing. You'll just target other players.

It is a bit like Sanchez that was a sure hit for the club that would take him after Arsenal.

City was on the lead and was frustrated to miss out. Now, who is the happy one ?

Memphis Depay was a crack in Netherlands and it took him to go to LYon and mature to reach part of his potential.

It's not even sure de Jong will be a world class player, let alone a generational talent.

Newcomer

And the tweet got deleted. Legit.

It was just a bunch of french guys trolling around.

They said they wanted to show how not verified and not reliable news can be quoted by influent accounts in social media (it is said that even people from Middle East retweeted and believed this "information").

Joan

It was just a bunch of french guys trolling around.

They said they wanted to show how not verified and not reliable news can be quoted by influent accounts in social media (it is said that even people from Middle East retweeted and believed this "information").

Such an original idea. :facepalm:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Tottenham reportedly is in the race to get De Jong too and seemed to be willing to pay what Ajax wants.

If we don't pay up he is gone.

Zidane82

It's Twitter news. 70% bullshit. I'm just posting what I see.

Meanwhile, Tottenham Hotspur enters the arena apparently and they say that they will match the highest offer for FDJ. But it might be a tad too late, since both Barca and P$G have contractual terms agreed with the player apparently.

Tottenham pay lousy wages , no way he goes there'

Ajax

Surprising little news about FDJ in the Netherlands last fee days.

- PSG has agreed a 75m fee with ajax. This is as confirmed as it gets in a saga like this
- salary is RUMOURED to be 8m

Spurs joining the bid depends on Eriksens'future. If he leaves for 110m+ they want fdj as replacement. The article said spirs was willing to match the highest bid

Sounds like BS to me. Spurs is greedy. FdJ is not logic replacement. 8m salary is not going to happen there.

Fdj might accept a lower salary at barca for it to happen but not from spurs.

Newcomer

Surprising little news about FDJ in the Netherlands last fee days.

- PSG has agreed a 75m fee with ajax. This is as confirmed as it gets in a saga like this
- salary is RUMOURED to be 8m

Spurs joining the bid depends on Eriksens'future. If he leaves for 110m+ they want fdj as replacement. The article said spirs was willing to match the highest bid

Sounds like BS to me. Spurs is greedy. FdJ is not logic replacement. 8m salary is not going to happen there.

Fdj might accept a lower salary at barca for it to happen but not from spurs.

Thank you for the Netherlands side.
Parisian side keeps saying he will come with his agent in Paris on the 18 th. Do you have any information about it ?

How did de Jong, Van de Beek and de Ligt do during this US tour ? Saw a goal from Sao Paulo that got de Ligt and Blind sleeping.

Also, is there any serious rumour about Van de Beek ? He was mentionned in newspaper in France as an option if we don't get Weigl (very likely Dortmund will keep him).

Ajax

Havent heard anything about the 18th. Seems to me the deal has been negotiated and its a matter of waiting for better offers. Then re-negotiate or sign.

The sao paulo game was lame. Only few thousands fans, lot of subtitute players and SP was playing a bit rough for a friendly. None of them played exceptional. De ligt made a few errors. Wouldnt value it

Van de Beek is not toplevel. He is not even 100% guaranteed a starting position at Ajax. Think of him a Klaassen level of player.

He will be expensive though as we dont need the money and will lose several players (fdj (75m) mdl (65m+), ziyech (30m+). Also neres (43m to china was declined). Onana (25m+), tagliafico (25m+), Dolberg (50m turned down last year but his value went down)

I think ajax will demand 35m which is too much.

What surprises me most is the lack of rumours about Ziyech. He is our starplayer

Newcomer

Havent heard anything about the 18th. Seems to me the deal has been negotiated and its a matter of waiting for better offers. Then re-negotiate or sign.

The sao paulo game was lame. Only few thousands fans, lot of subtitute players and SP was playing a bit rough for a friendly. None of them played exceptional. De ligt made a few errors. Wouldnt value it

Van de Beek is not toplevel. He is not even 100% guaranteed a starting position at Ajax. Think of him a Klaassen level of player.

He will be expensive though as we dont need the money and will lose several players (fdj (75m) mdl (65m+), ziyech (30m+). Also neres (43m to china was declined). Onana (25m+), tagliafico (25m+), Dolberg (50m turned down last year but his value went down)

I think ajax will demand 35m which is too much.

What surprises me most is the lack of rumours about Ziyech. He is our starplayer

Thank you for your input.

Good luck in Eredivisie and hopefully, you can get past Real Madrid.

Devils

News about him has pretty much stopped, it seems according to Spanish media at least, that we are prioritizing bringing in a striker on loan this window now that Munir has left.

Riordon

He will go to PSG, I'm sure about that. Our club are only confident because he prefers Barca which in end doesn't matter that much. We need to pay up which I doubt we will.

Nucky

So far we sold Alcacer to Dortmund, Paulinho to China. With the money from these we have enough to sign De Jong in the summer. Denis Suarez,Rafinha,Gomes will all be sold.

Home of Barca Fans