21 - Frenkie de Jong

Bulgroz

I am not a great fan of paris. Bit of a shit hole imo and i know its shared by a lot of people. Have you ever been

Dude's using "shit hole" and "it's not only my opinion, a lot of people think the same thing !!!!" in the same sentence. Man, Baldwin's Trump impersonation is getting duller and duller by the minute.

serghei

PSG are always the best when there's no football being played. Once they have to show it on the field, they fail in hilarious ways.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
See, I don't find London particularly interesting either, but so many people hype it up.

The English countryside though. That's a thing of beauty.

Donatello

Yes, but where were City and PSG a decade ago? And where are they now? Changes won't happen overnight as I said in a few years from now they will dominate Europe. Can we afford to spend 160m again? And on wrong players? That money came from the sale of Neymar to PSG. That money came from PSG. We will never be able to spend that much again, while PSG and City can sustain such spending with their budget.

We will enjoy domestic success but once Messi retires, our odds to compete in a bigger stage is very slim.

I also think the same, the only way is to start building the superstars of tomorrow, rather than resting on laurels. We need to focus on La Masia, & find young/cheap players outside.

Otherwise we will be modern day Man UTD, but with comparatively smaller fan base and less budget.

We need to cut our wages as well, stop giving on to player demands. You can hate RM for being rude to players, but that is also a reason why they have sustained themselves at the very top for nearly most of the time throughout the history.

Gari

Frenkie de Jong: "I'm not going to make a hasty decision, but I'd like to be clear about it myself pretty quickly. I do not know if I'll make it known to the public." [fox sports]

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

PSG are always the best when there's no football being played. Once they have to show it on the field, they fail in hilarious ways.

As they did in the UCL group stages, which everyone predicted they'd win.

Your act is tired. Enjoy your own club and stop worrying yourself over what's happening in Paris.

serghei

As they did in the UCL group stages, which everyone predicted they'd win.

Your act is tired. Enjoy your own club and stop worrying yourself over what's happening in Paris.

What are you talking about? PSG is my 2nd favorite club. It's just that i like them more when they lose.

cro-man

What bullshit? Madrid broke the transfer window twice in single window two years before QSI bought PSG. Barca spent roughly €100m on Neymar while handling the transfer so poorly that it ruined relations with Santos on top of landing one of your clubs higher ups in prison. Yet you're crying over PSG's spending in a economic climate YOUR clubs created. Chelsea just spent nearly €60m for Christian Pulisic for crying out loud.

What makes you think €75m with €8m in wages is beyond City or Barcelona?

Again, stop putting words in my mouth. I'm only explaining why your hypocrisy is embarrassing.

A small club taken over by a whole qatari state and you starting to compare them with the biggest clubs in the world brilliant. How much did your club archive and earn before those qataris bought you? Those clubs did some work to earn what they got today and you? How much time did pass after you got qataris on your shoulders and started to waste money like a big club? How many fake sponors were needed and how much money did you pay to uefa and fifa to let you do your thing? What was you income before you they bought you?:lol: pls give me a number :lol:

You are nobody club in a nobody league with having a bit of luck that those qataris got bored and bought you as one of their toys.

Jair Ventura

A small club taken over by a whole qatari state and you starting to compare them with the biggest clubs in the world brilliant. How much did your club archive and earn before those qataris bought you? Those clubs did some work to earn what they got today and you? How much time did pass after you got qataris on your shoulders and started to waste money like a big club? How many fake sponors were needed and how much money did you pay to uefa and fifa to let you do your thing?

You are nobody club in a nobody league with having a bit of luck that those qataris got bored and bought you as one of their toys.

I have no clue what you’re on about. Spare that bitter, ignorant nonsense for someone who cares to waste their time with it.

Bulgroz

Man, from a neutral point of view, some of you seem incredibly bitter over the loss of a player they've never even seen playing more than twice I'd wager. Get over it. Plenty of fish in the sea, especially for a team like Barcelona.

Devils

Frenkie de Jong: "I'm not going to make a hasty decision, but I'd like to be clear about it myself pretty quickly. I do not know if I'll make it known to the public." [fox sports]

Spoken like a true beta-male.

Bet this guy would be best friends with Dennis Suarez and his gender fluid posse so it's better he not come.

the agenda must begin

Home of Barca Fans