User Tag List

Page 343 of 345 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345 LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 5164

Thread: Frenkie de Jong

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He'll look bang average here if both Messi and Suarez are always starting, and the midfield still has to do the work of six players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both Suárez (because Messi can't be dropped) and Rakitić (only one of him and Busi should be starting if he ends up staying) must be dropped from the starting line-up if Barça wants to regain some dynamics and mobility.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MATS

Semedo
    Pique
    Lenglet
    Alba

Frenkie
    Rakitic
    Arthur

Griezmann
    Messi
    Ney 🐐

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcar View Post
    Envy? Lol, my god.

Look, De Jong is obviously great, he has to be a starter. But some people (not everyone) here are alread shitting on Arthur for him. Thats what i disagree.

You guys dont need to turn Arthur in a bad player only because of De Jong. Arthur were the new xavi and now is called fat.
    Big fan of King Arthur and loyal servant to the crown He reigns supreme in possession football. About the big balloon bellies, both he and Grizzi are probably periodizing _ err as in progressive cycling, not Tampax _ and accumulating adipose reserves for the coming year. They'll put any of our slacking player to shame with their work-rate and Valv will fall in love with them

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tacticvarium View Post
    Both Suárez (because Messi can't be dropped) and Rakitić (only one of him and Busi should be starting if he ends up staying) must be dropped from the starting line-up if Barça wants to regain some dynamics and mobility.
    I ageee, and preferably Busquets as well. De Jong as DM sooner rather than later would also help a lot with dynamics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post
    He'll look bang average here if both Messi and Suarez are always starting, and the midfield still has to do the work of six players.
    This is so true, I get why Barça can sometimes condone this from Messi, but Suarez!!!!! Barca needs to do something about it

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Let us dispel the notion that Tackle knows what he's talking about.

Because he obviously doesn't.
    Well, I'm not too impressed with Arthur either.
    He can be a useful player, but I doubt he will ever have the qualities to be a starter for Barca.

De Jong is going to be a legend, I have no doubt in that.

Am I biased?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MATS

Semedo
    Pique
    Umtiti
    Alba

Frenkie
    Vidal
    Busquets

Messi
    Griezmann
    Dembele
    Adjusted

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VN10 View Post
    Well, I'm not too impressed with Arthur either.
    He can be a useful player, but I doubt he will ever have the qualities to be a starter for Barca.

De Jong is going to be a legend, I have no doubt in that.

Am I biased?
    Arthur already has shown he can be a starter here and managed to do so and with Brazil as well and signing De Jong won't change that either. If anything this will force Valverde to do everyone a favor and reduce Rakitic and Busi's role within this team.

Not trying to compare players but it's good to have both Arthur and De Jong, finally have some good CMs who are press resistant.
    Last edited by xXKonan; 12th July 2019 at 03:26 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let us dispel the notion that Tackle knows what he's talking about.

Because he obviously doesn't.
    ok, little Marco

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, little Marco
    Hey man just saying his arguments just come off as someone trying to hard to be the new BBZ on here.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe FDJ is extremely overrated but of course everyone goes with the hype. So many thinking he is a "generational talent" but the truth is he is playing in the 11th best league in the planet and produced 3 goals / 3 assist.(He was decent in some CL games) But Ok stats are not so important I agree he is a solid player but nothing special about him. He may be top 10 midfielder in a couple years and grow like Xavi but I really doubt and only time will tell once he plays in laliga. Players like Aouar are two levels above him for comparison and much cheaper. He will be lucky to get enough playing time (Messi and his friends must play) and apart from his good passing and ball retention (not that special) he is not a game changer but you know he is dutch and Cruyff was dutch so Barca will pay 85m. I have nothing against him and look forward to seeing him play because he is a youngster but does anyone really think he will play much over the seniors lol

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man just saying his arguments just come off as someone trying to hard to be the new BBZ on here.

Pfff, if Arthur impressed you, it says more about your football brain than about the guy you berated earlier.
    Arthur isn't that special at all, if players like him become starters for Barca we might just become a generic topclub like Chelsea or United.

Arthur is a good rotation player, nice first back up for midfield. We should aim higher for our first 11, like we did by signing De Jong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pfff, if Arthur impressed you, it says more about your football brain than about the guy you berated earlier.
    Arthur isn't that special at all, if players like him become starters for Barca we might just become a generic topclub like Chelsea or United.

Arthur is a good rotation player, nice first back up for midfield. We should aim higher for our first 11, like we did by signing De Jong.
    Given the options we have right now, he should be playing all the big games
    “If you can go and play at a full Celtic Park on Champions League night then you can play anywhere. The fans create a crazy atmosphere like nothing I have ever heard. “I do hope in the future we can draw Celtic again because even though we lost it is one of the best stadiums to play football in the world". Andres Iniesta

As journalist Santi Ovalle wrote: "Messi's performance will not go down in history but no other player is capable of a performance like that. He has normalised genius."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or it says more about your football brain. We will see.