User Tag List

Page 341 of 420 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351391 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 6289

Thread: 21 - Frenkie de Jong

  1. #5101
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cro-man View Post
    De jong didnt play one game for us and he is already rated better than arthur. Some never learn. Judging too early is never a good idea. Before coutinho arrived most of us saw him already as our second best player and look where we are now.
    He is though and you know it

  2. #5102
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is just impossible for De Jong to fail in Barcelona. There are too many potential positions he can fill with little competition, he aught to do the job in one of them at least (LB, CB, CDM, and CM)
    Last edited by kattanib; 11th July 2019 at 06:27 PM.

  3. #5103
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    753
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcar View Post
    It is really surprising to me that Arthur became a "meh" player after Barcelona bought De Jong.

    He had a marvelous season, but all is forgotten with a new toy.

    But i get it. Guys only want tô see Frenkie playing and know that Arthur is a threat to that.
    There's no need for envy. FdJ is just the better player. A better scapegoat to find would be Rakitic (if he stays) if Arthur finds himself benched. We saw what FdJ did last year in the knockout stages despite Arthur's potential
    Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    Liverpool got a man inside it looks like. Never want to see this piece of shit wear our shirt again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    He will be our 2nd best player by miles, behind Messi.

    Why doubting Coutinho?
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    Neymar was a strange fit.
    Cou will play as if he was born and developed here.

  4. #5104
    Senior Member
    gregorrin10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Slovenj Gradec
    Posts
    1,177
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kattanib View Post
    It is just impossible for De Jong to fail in Barcelona. There are too many potential positions he can fill with little competition, he aught to do the job in one of them at least (LB, CB, CDM, and CM)
    Stop giving EV any ideas.

  5. #5105
    Junior Member
    Jcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Envy? Lol, my god.

    Look, De Jong is obviously great, he has to be a starter. But some people (not everyone) here are alread shitting on Arthur for him. Thats what i disagree.

    You guys dont need to turn Arthur in a bad player only because of De Jong. Arthur were the new xavi and now is called fat.

  6. #5106
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,118
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In ideal world our starting midfield next year would include both Frenkie and Arthur.

    But this isn't ideal world and Ernie is still our coach.
    Fear of the squat
    Fear of the squat
    I have a constant fear
    Valverde's here next year




    Valverde after Copa defeat: "I'm fine.. but when you lose you are always worse than when you win."

  7. #5107
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    12,674
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcar View Post
    Envy? Lol, my god.

    Look, De Jong is obviously great, he has to be a starter. But some people (not everyone) here are alread shitting on Arthur for him. Thats what i disagree.

    You guys dont need to turn Arthur in a bad player only because of De Jong. Arthur were the new xavi and now is called fat.


    sup dawg


    Just because 1 or 2 people here makes Arthur fat , doesn't mean the whole forum agrees with that. Almost everyone on this forum loves Arthur and rates him pretty high. Just that the most of us agree that Frenkie is a better player , doesn't mean we want Arthur benched or to be gone. No one is turning on him , we would like to see them both in the first 11 .


    Dawg.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  8. #5108
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,492
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He'll look bang average here if both Messi and Suarez are always starting, and the midfield still has to do the work of six players.

  9. #5109
    Senior Member
    tacticvarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,518
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both Suárez (because Messi can't be dropped) and Rakitić (only one of him and Busi should be starting if he ends up staying) must be dropped from the starting line-up if Barça wants to regain some dynamics and mobility.

  10. #5110
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,492
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MATS

    Semedo
    Pique
    Lenglet
    Alba

    Frenkie
    Rakitic
    Arthur

    Griezmann
    Messi
    Ney 🐐

  11. #5111
    Senior Member
    snowy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Smurf Village
    Posts
    1,195
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcar View Post
    Envy? Lol, my god.

    Look, De Jong is obviously great, he has to be a starter. But some people (not everyone) here are alread shitting on Arthur for him. Thats what i disagree.

    You guys dont need to turn Arthur in a bad player only because of De Jong. Arthur were the new xavi and now is called fat.
    Big fan of King Arthur and loyal servant to the crown He reigns supreme in possession football. About the big balloon bellies, both he and Grizzi are probably periodizing _ err as in progressive cycling, not Tampax _ and accumulating adipose reserves for the coming year. They'll put any of our slacking player to shame with their work-rate and Valv will fall in love with them

  12. #5112
    Senior Member
    BarçaBarça's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,365
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tacticvarium View Post
    Both Suárez (because Messi can't be dropped) and Rakitić (only one of him and Busi should be starting if he ends up staying) must be dropped from the starting line-up if Barça wants to regain some dynamics and mobility.
    I ageee, and preferably Busquets as well. De Jong as DM sooner rather than later would also help a lot with dynamics.

  13. #5113
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post
    He'll look bang average here if both Messi and Suarez are always starting, and the midfield still has to do the work of six players.
    This is so true, I get why Barça can sometimes condone this from Messi, but Suarez!!!!! Barca needs to do something about it

  14. #5114
    Member
    VN10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    267
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Let us dispel the notion that Tackle knows what he's talking about.

    Because he obviously doesn't.
    Well, I'm not too impressed with Arthur either.
    He can be a useful player, but I doubt he will ever have the qualities to be a starter for Barca.

    De Jong is going to be a legend, I have no doubt in that.

    Am I biased?

  15. #5115
    Member
    VN10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    267
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post
    MATS

    Semedo
    Pique
    Umtiti
    Alba

    Frenkie
    Vidal
    Busquets

    Messi
    Griezmann
    Dembele
    Adjusted