21 - Frenkie de Jong

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You didn’t read the article. Engaging with the ignorant is pointless.

Shame that you’d write off such a well researched article because it contracdicts your bs.

Well researched my ass. You have nothing to offer but some articles you googled that appear to support your argument, not knowing how ridiculous it is.

Seriously, I don't have time to waste with you. Enjoy PSg to the fullest and get a life.

raki

This brazilian fanboy is as annoying as Divemar. Who cares about QSG?

Cruyff used to said: If you have doubts about joining Barça then you are not suited for Barça.

Iif De Jong prefers QSG it´s dandy. I have no issue.

tacticvarium

I always wonder why the hell RM, PSG, etc. fans keep coming to this forum.
I am aware that this is an open forum but the problem is that they seem to spend time a lot more here than their own club's fan forums. Unless they don't have a life and are willing to waste all of their 24 hours on internet, this is beyond my understanding.

raki

I am aware that this is an open forum but the problem is that they seem to spend time a lot more here than their own club's fan forums. Unless they don't have a life and are willing to waste all of their 24 hours on internet, this is beyond my understanding.

Exactly. What the hell would i do in a Madrid forum? Be a troll? Quite pathetic.

So much whining about De Jong. He seems like Maradona and Messi combined.

FCBfan22

I have no problem with other clubs' fans coming here. Like [MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION], who seems like, despite being a P$G fan, a decent person and a decent poster.

I have a problem with people who are conmen, egomaniacs, all around twats and are here just to provoke a reaction.

serghei

This brazilian fanboy is as annoying as Divemar. Who cares about QSG?

Cruyff used to said: If you have doubts about joining Barça then you are not suited for Barça.

Iif De Jong prefers QSG it´s dandy. I have no issue.

Pretty much.

xXKonan

I don't mind having fans of other teams on here in the discussion and I consider it a good thing to have some input from other fans.

Just don't come on here and start trying to antagonize people for disagreements.

George_Costanza

Nothing wrong with other fans joining this forum. You need to listen to others' perspectives.

Home of Barca Fans