21 - Frenkie de Jong

xXKonan

D_iJseEX4AEZSoU.jpg

Jcar

Future looks bright. I remember when we were desperate for a midfielder controller and there was none in the market or in our radar. Our hope were Arda and André Gomes.

Arthur came out of nowhere, made many of us happy and now we even have De Jong. Both are our Future. We may play with two CMs, who knows? One each time going up while the other hold his position.

We Just need a Iniesta like player now

xXKonan

If we had an actual progressive manager who can actually coach and improve players, Arthur and FDJ could very well evolve into an Iniesta role in this team.

Messigician

Future looks bright. I remember when we were desperate for a midfielder controller and there was none in the market or in our radar. Our hope were Arda and André Gomes.

Arthur came out of nowhere, made many of us happy and now we even have De Jong. Both are our Future. We may play with two CMs, who knows? One each time going up while the other hold his position.

We Just need a Iniesta like player now

In theory Griezmann can play the Iniesta role

Donatello

Oh my...what a player.

Seriously, if he lives up to his potential he will end up as a Barca legend.

Last edited:

xXKonan

I know De Ligt, is very talented and possibly a generational CB, but I would have been devasted if missed out on De Jong. As in yeah, we got De Ligt but at the same time, I felt that wasn't worth the trade-off.

It's becoming easier and easier these days to spot very good CB prospects. With CM's like De Jong, and his skill set is pretty rare these days and there's no guarantee there's one that will become available and with the potential as someone like De Jong.

Glad to have both Arthur and De Jong.

Home of Barca Fans