21 - Frenkie de Jong

FCBfan22

I think we never really tried. I think that we can establish from last few transfer windows that our board can't do 2 things at once and the one that they are concentrating on usually goes to hell.

Either that or Ajax said that they are not willing to sell both youngsters to the same club (or they put to high of a price on both) and we opted for De Ligt.

Now, you lame fucks, secure Ndombele ASAP. If you can't do that with Lyon, who is one of the most friendly clubs towards us or if you ruin the relations between clubs, you should be publicly lynched.

Raketa10

I mean for next summer for a very big fee like 75M. I mean what was reported last summer? That we bid like 25M or so? I don't think we lost interest but maybe we backed away from it when we found out he doesn't only want to join us and Ajax wants that much money.

Maybe we already secured Rabiot behind the scenes so didn't seriously go for De Jong. Out bidding PSG is crazy anyway, so if Frenkie wants to join them or at least doesn't care that much to what club he goes it's maybe better to not overpay massively here.

I really want Frenkie at Barca but it's not looking good. Hope we at least secure De Ligt becaus i'm worried on what players we spend all the money coming in otherwise lol

So for the summer something like De Ligt + Rabiot + a Striker? Wouldn't sound too bad.

As things stand right now that's probably realistic but don't forget we also need a LB backup.

I think we never really tried. I think that we can establish from last few transfer windows that our board can't do 2 things at once and the one that they are concentrating on usually goes to hell.

Either that or Ajax said that they are not willing to sell both youngsters to the same club (or they put to high of a price on both) and we opted for De Ligt.

Now, you lame fucks, secure Ndombele ASAP. If you can't do that with Lyon, who is one of the most friendly clubs towards us or if you ruin the relations between clubs, you should be publicly lynched.

It looks like they opted for Rabiot so that's it regarding midfield. We can only hope we'll secure De Ligt before he ends up in some other club like Frenkie did. :(

Pogba loading

Imagine if we sign Pogba, Rabiot and Neymar again! :lol: Than we could finally change our name to FC Divalona.

Last edited:

El Flaco

[tw]1070826506061012992[/tw]

Says Willem II (Frenkie's childhood club) will get 15%, which will be €11.25 million.

That's an payday of a lifetime for them, that's about their entire budget which is estimated to be €11mil.

Raketa10

Can't really blame Frenkie if he prefers to be coached by Tuchel rather than Valverde.

Come on, it's not like Valverde will be here for the next 10 years. Choosing PSG over Barca or Real or Bayer or some other big club is just dumb. No to mention he won't be able to get out of there for the next 5 or 6 years at least. Only way you can get out of there is in the way Rabiot is doing right now. I really thought he was smarter and I would understand if he opted for Pep but this is pathetic.

Last edited:

henias

Never mind Frenkie, I don't think most young talented players will be attracted to Barcelona. We aren't the same anymore.

Can't blame him for not choosing Barca.

Home of Barca Fans