21 - Frenkie de Jong

gasgas

I don't care if we need to find another CB to sign instead of De Light (I think Ajax won't sell both to us), but we just can't pass of Frenkie. Great passer, great tackler, can play CDM or LCM, doesn't lack strenght, has great vision, can start counters out of thin air with one pass and can also fill at CB.

We need to get this guy next summer.

De Jong----Arthur
-----Busquets----

or

Coutinho----Arthur
-----De Jong-------

2nd midfield is begging to be overrun

BBZ8800

i love the first one though

Don't apologize (or try to please others) that often.

We taught you about basics of balance in midfield.
Now, we'll find you a wife.
So, don't apologize that often to anyone (both men and women) and you'll be fine :lovers:

gasgas

So, don't apologize that often to anyone (both men and women) and you'll be fine :lovers:

What the heck

Cule4life

The Culest

tenor.gif

Laplacian

look at the way he cuts through Benfica with his runs. so sexy, hopefully Barcelona doesn't get him and ruins his talent.

El Trencaxarxes

Arthur and de Jong would be a seriously powerful foundation to build our midfield's future upon. With Busquets looking like the kind of player who can easily keep a high level until age 35 or something along those lines, I think we could be set for a handful of years going forward with a trio of Busquets, Arthur and de Jong.

Jombi

I really dislike that Ajax are doing fine in the CL. It really reduces our chances of getting our targets. Very few teams actually believe the nonsense that this guy needs four more years to be useful for a team like Barca.

D10S_JC

I really dislike that Ajax are doing fine in the CL. It really reduces our chances of getting our targets. Very few teams actually believe the nonsense that this guy needs four more years to be useful for a team like Barca.
It is contradiction. We have no reason to sign him if Ajax is atrocious at CL.:lol:

Home of Barca Fans