21 - Frenkie de Jong

Raketa10

I am willing to bet that he isn't going to come here if Valverde stays our manager. He is not dumb, it's clear to everyone now that Valverde isn't capable of developing young players. So if he will need to choose between Pep, Tuchel or Valverde there is no doubt he won't choose Barca because that decision would kill his development. I've been saying for some time now that if we don't get rid of Valverde soon young talents will start to avoid our club. This idiot would even bench Mbappe without thinking twice.

Last edited:

bastardo

Been watching a few games of this kid. The hype is real and I think BBZ will love this love player. (If he hasn't said so)

BusiTheKing

Off topic, but what a game from Ajax so far. Basically playing their own game at the Allianz, passing it out of high pressure and creating good chances, too.

Jombi

Been watching a few games of this kid. The hype is real and I think BBZ will love this love player. (If he hasn't said so)

BBZ advocates for us to sign Daniel Parejo instead of De Jong. He constantly mock the idea of signing De Jong, bringing up irrelevant transfers from eons ago and some youtube clip where he made "too many forward passes".

Last edited:

gasgas

BBZ advocate for us to sign Daniel Parejo instead of De Jong. He constantly mock the idea of signing De Jong, bringing up irrelevant transfers from eons ago and some youtube clip where he made "too many forward passes".

bbz doesn't know talent
to him arthur and frankie de jong are all the same aince they're both young

El Flaco

Anyone having information on Frenkie's expected return date?

Shame that he couldn't play against Bayern yesterday.

BBZ8800

BBZ advocates for us to sign Daniel Parejo instead of De Jong. He constantly mock the idea of signing De Jong, bringing up irrelevant transfers from eons ago and some youtube clip where he made "too many forward passes".

When was that, Parejo thing?
Frenkie is ok, if paired with a proper workhorse, of course.

Jombi

When was that, Parejo thing?
Frenkie is ok, if paired with a proper workhorse, of course.

You said you would rather buy Dani Parejo than De Jong. You've mocked the idea of signing De Jong for a long time now.

But if we constantly buy these oldies you advocate for, how can we realistically improve as a team? Our core is ageing very rapidly, La Masia has been dead for 10 years and we are dependent on being shrewd in the transfer market unlike in the past where we had an entire first 11 of La Masia players.

BBZ8800

You said you would rather buy Dani Parejo than De Jong. You've mocked the idea of signing De Jong for a long time now.

But if we constantly buy these oldies you advocate for, how can we realistically improve as a team? Our core is ageing very rapidly, La Masia has been dead for 10 years and we are dependent on being shrewd in the transfer market unlike in the past where we had an entire first 11 of La Masia players.

I laughed at a team Oriol-Arthur-Alena-Frenkie with Dembele.
Frenkie alone is ok.

Frenkie paired with 5 youngsters is not ok.
Frenkie paired with 5 light youngsters is sooo not ok.

1-2 young players with world class skills are ok.
5-6 questionable youngsters, that is another story.

Jombi

I laughed at a team Oriol-Arthur-Alena-Frenkie with Dembele.
Frenkie alone is ok.

Frenkie paired with 5 youngsters is not ok.
Frenkie paired with 5 light youngsters is sooo not ok.

1-2 young players with world class skills are ok.
5-6 questionable youngsters, that is another story.

You've constantly mocked the idea of signing De Jong. I havent seen anyone say that Busi, Messi, Coutinho etc should be benched so Oriol, Alena etc can play with De Jong. Thats just something you make up. But if you're fine with signing De Jong and now claim he is a young player with world class skills, then thats certainly a different tune from you.

Home of Barca Fans