21 - Frenkie de Jong

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't know - Isco was also supposed to come sooner or later, what with him naming his doggy after our club legend and all. But he ended up signing for our arch rivals and winning 4 Champions Leagues in comparison to our 1!

George_Costanza

but Pep Segura value Rabiot above others, I won't be surprised if we miss signing him next season. The best scenario is to buy him now and bring him next summer just like Liverpool did with Naby Keita.

Sorin

but Pep Segura value Rabiot above others, I won't be surprised if we miss signing him next season. The best scenario is to buy him now and bring him next summer just like Liverpool did with Naby Keita.

It's not that simple. Keita had a release clause so nothing RB could've done. As far as I know FDJ doesn't have one so it's in Ajax' hands.

BusiTheKing

A joy to watch once again tonight. This is a guy who is not afraid to get the ball. Covers a lot of ground defensively, too.

El Flaco

[tw]1034547568154488833[/tw]

Says Barça has the 'De Jong situation' under control and are confident that next summer he will play for the club

FCBfan22

[tw]1034547568154488833[/tw]

Says Barça has the 'De Jong situation' under control and are confident that next summer he will play for the club

Romero again...
tenor.gif

Devils

Will probably be the first signing of next summer.

I think it's a smart idea to wait until next year while this season we can assess our young talents and also see how our older players progress before bringing him in.

Joan

Shouldn't be posting trash, but here it comes...

[tw]1037469143874850816?s=20[/tw]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BBZ8800

Shouldn't be posting trash, but here it comes...

[tw]1037469143874850816?s=20[/tw]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A missing piece for Pep to win a CL is not De Jong, but:
1. prime Messi
2. prime Xavi
3. a plan B in attack against parked buses
4. more direct play

With De Jong, Pep's team would be exactly the same as today, with exactly the same flaws, lol.

Home of Barca Fans