21 - Frenkie de Jong

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
After watching his performances against Madrid and Juventus I am convinced that he is indeed one of the best midfield talents of the last decade or two (I wasn't sold in autumn). His athleticism, intelligence and technical ability are a deadly combo. He has a tendency to make silly mistakes now and then, but overall he is fantastic. Almost every pass he makes is progressive and gets the attack going.

Ursegor

World Champion
Guys remember the forum God (more like bimbo chasing egomaniac) [MENTION=12215]Ursegor[/MENTION] called Frenkie a "Jean Michael Seri level talent" :lol:

lol @ the inferiority complex to try and come at me randomly.

Sums up your intelligence. Ajax won so De Jong must have been GOAT even though you clearly did not even watch the game.

And care to ellaborate what a "bimbo" is? Or better not, spare me what goes on in your tiny brain. :lol:

Cule4life

The Culest
lol @ the inferiority complex to try and come at me randomly.

Sums up your intelligence. Ajax won so De Jong must have been GOAT even though you clearly did not even watch the game.

And care to ellaborate what a "bimbo" is? Or better not, spare me what goes on in your tiny brain. :lol:

Randomly? Ahahaha no mate i got my eyes on your for a long time. :p

Watching the Ajax game right now. He was great even though he wasn't 100%. Now the "Jean Michael Seri level talent" has proved himself against Bayern, Madrid and Juventus. But i get it your ego won't let you admit you were wrong.

Don't know what bimbos are? Then what is there on your yacht? Surely not just furniture and cheap booze :lol:

Home of Barca Fans