21 - Frenkie de Jong

Devils

With FDJ PSG will be able to beat Guingamp 12-0! Even more than the 9-0 they did today.

Unbelievable results in Ligue 1 incoming.

:wow:

Total-Football

its money.. anyone who moves to PSG is choosing money over carreer. few has the balls to admit it, the rest will prefer to use double speak (psg big club, i like the project bla bla bla)

Newcomer

With FDJ PSG will be able to beat Guingamp 12-0! Even more than the 9-0 they did today.

Or because we have just lost our only midfielder left with Verratti injured.
Our CL season is almost already over.

El Barcelona

What a competition. Never thought that this top game could have such result, stunning performance and what an achievement.

Sorin

Lose the only available midfielder in the 13th minute, proceed to beat Guingamp 9-0 anyway. You can't make this stuff up. :lol:

soul24rage

Tuchel is very alarmed and pessimistic.
Think the ligaments are hurt.
Should be out for MU games.

He is at hospital, should have news later.

Damn. Hope this will put more pressure on you guys to buy Paredes. As an Argentinian fan, I hope he gets out of Russia asap.

Devils

Lose the only available midfielder in the 13th minute, proceed to beat Guingamp 9-0 anyway. You can't make this stuff up. :lol:

Clearly just a bad day for Guingamp.

I've been following Guingamp for years and clearly their project is much better than what was seen today.

They have unbelievable potential.

Home of Barca Fans