21 - Frenkie de Jong

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If he doesn't sign for Barca it's only because Barca rejected to make an offer as kid is obviously keen to come here.

We'll be more than fine with Arthur and most probably Puig in very near future providing that midfield spark.

CB to replace Pique is more than a priority and getting a striker as Suarez is hitting 32 in a week.

Newcomer

How high is this commission asked by the Turkish agent?

So, it is:
75M transfer fee
Wages for Frenkie
Commission for an agent (we all know how Rabiot's mom is a bad guy since she is asking more money. Is this guy the same as Rabiot's mom or our forum won't hate this guy/this cancer and similar?)
Is there maybe even some sign on fee for Frenkie from Psg? I wouldn't be surprised.

** Remember how Rosell cheated on Neymar's transfer and a transfer was probably twice as high in the end compared to official numbers.

Think people are just unhappy about those financial demands when they don't rate highly the player.

Messi is a prime example : he has the highest salary in the world, he got the highest signing on fee in the world. It is just that he happens to back it up on the field.

If Rabiot backs it up, no one will complain about his demands (and lately, he didn't prove worthy of those demands to be fair).

Devils

How high is this commission asked by the Turkish agent?

So, it is:
75M transfer fee
Wages for Frenkie
Commission for an agent (we all know how Rabiot's mom is a bad guy since she is asking more money. Is this guy the same as Rabiot's mom or our forum won't hate this guy/this cancer and similar?)
Is there maybe even some sign on fee for Frenkie from Psg? I wouldn't be surprised.

** Remember how Rosell cheated on Neymar's transfer and a transfer was probably twice as high in the end compared to official numbers.

Too high for Barca apparently, that's all the info out there.

For the record, Bayern, Chelsea and Spurs are also in for Rabiot with strong links. So we are not guaranteed to get him either.

FCBfan22

The problem with Rabiot is that he fell out with club/country over money 3 times in his career already. That just oozes trouble in the future.

Sorin

Think people are just unhappy about those financial demands when they don't rate highly the player.

Messi is a prime example : he has the highest salary in the world, he got the highest signing on fee in the world. It is just that he happens to back it up on the field.

If Rabiot backs it up, no one will complain about his demands (and lately, he didn't prove worthy of those demands to be fair).

To back up the salary and bonus he has to become top 3 mid in the world or at least top 5, otherwise we'll pay top wages to goddamn squad players again. Where does it end?

Givenchy

part 1 of 2 for PSG. De Ligt will be next and deja vu from last summer; 'PSG cant sign Neymar AND Mbappe?! how can FFP allow such fuckery?!' they'll probably sign him under a shady loan deal with Ajax ala Mbappe but end up paying more than the base fee Ajax were asking.

people will blame Barto and Abidal and i agree they both fucked up but you cannot compete with state funded teams. FC Lettuce or whatever his name is will keep crying about a 'uefa mafia' out to get big bad PSG but in reality PSG are pulling the strings, Qatar getting a world cup should be enough evidence for this

football today and for the next generation kinda like society mirrored, is all about money. agents getting a more prominent role just compounds that. I remember Sir Alex Ferguson complaining about agent fees getting out of control and man was he right

shout out to the new PSG fan here though, to you i say congratz as you seem like a decent poster and hopefully you stick around

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
part 1 of 2 for PSG. De Ligt will be next and deja vu from last summer; 'PSG cant sign Neymar AND Mbappe?! how can FFP allow such fuckery?!' they'll probably sign him under a shady loan deal with Ajax ala Mbappe but end up paying more than the base fee Ajax were asking.

people will blame Barto and Abidal and i agree they both fucked up but you cannot compete with state funded teams. FC Lettuce or whatever his name is will keep crying about a 'uefa mafia' out to get big bad PSG but in reality PSG are pulling the strings, Qatar getting a world cup should be enough evidence for this

football today and for the next generation kinda like society mirrored, is all about money. agents getting a more prominent role just compounds that. I remember Sir Alex Ferguson complaining about agent fees getting out of control and man was he right

shout out to the new PSG fan here though, to you i say congratz as you seem like a decent poster and hopefully you stick around

Bartomeu and this board as well as Rosell's have spent the most money on players since 2010 behind Man City.

They're not in the position to complain about anything when half of the money they've spent was on average players.

Devils

[tw]1084519709498925058[/tw]

8m/year with variable increases.

Tbf that salary is not outrageous for Barca to provide, neither he transfer fee of 75m, but no idea what these hidden comission fees would add up to.

Sorin

What are the odds that the board started making economies for the Espai Barca project? Another Arsenal/Tottenham incoming. :bartomeu:

Gaudi

Believe or not, but PSG is very cautious about FFP.

If not, we wouldn't have only Verratti as midfielder. Last game we ended with Bernat - Alves as a defensive midfield !

Also, with no FFP, Oblak would be in Paris already, not a 41 year old goalkeeper (that is still better than Areola).

I'm sure, they can't sleep because of FFP

Home of Barca Fans