21 - Frenkie de Jong

Newcomer

[tw]1084522626989678594[/tw]

It's over.

Unbelievable!

Yeah, they seem to confirm that info about the agent coming to Paris by end of week (18 ?).

But, as a PSG fan, i'll be cautious and say "it's not over until it is over".

We even had a player that signed and was introduced with the shirt and all, but that never played for us. Check Hakan Yakin and PSG.

Raketa10

Today is PSG tomorrow will be Barca again. A true rollercoaster. :lol: And forum goes from depresion to euphoria 10x per day. :rofl1:

Sorin

If he signs for PSG I ll hope his career takes a nosedive and doesn t win shit. Will cheer for every failure joth for PSG and the national team. I'm just petty like that.

Total-Football

Rabiot is a very good alternative, much cheaper, and also very young.. i am not too worried about this.. i am worried about having to find a world class striker because suarez and messi arent going to score forever they will be 32 by the end of the season.

Newcomer

What is that mean "in respect to FFP", it's not 300 so UEFA won't come knocking for bribe money?

Believe or not, but PSG is very cautious about FFP.

If not, we wouldn't have only Verratti as midfielder. Last game we ended with Bernat - Alves as a defensive midfield !

Also, with no FFP, Oblak would be in Paris already, not a 41 year old goalkeeper (that is still better than Areola).

Sorin

Rabiot can t make it in the National team ahead of Matuidi. Fuck man we have pretty low standards these days.

So much for being a Barca fan. Just another merc.

Still, how far Barca willing to go/lose just to save a few millions.

Not to mention Barca is not even near any FFP investigation.

BBZ8800

[tw]1084522626989678594[/tw]

It's over.

Unbelievable!

How high is this commission asked by the Turkish agent?

So, it is:
75M transfer fee
Wages for Frenkie
Commission for an agent (we all know how Rabiot's mom is a bad guy since she is asking more money. Is this guy the same as Rabiot's mom or our forum won't hate this guy/this cancer and similar?)
Is there maybe even some sign on fee for Frenkie from Psg? I wouldn't be surprised.

** Remember how Rosell cheated on Neymar's transfer and a transfer was probably twice as high in the end compared to official numbers.

Newcomer

Rabiot is a very good alternative, much cheaper, and also very young.. i am not too worried about this.. i am worried about having to find a world class striker because suarez and messi arent going to score forever they will be 32 by the end of the season.

That might be funny but a fully motivated Rabiot would prolly fare better against an high level opponent in CL than de Jong (that i didn't watch much except from his game against Bayern) right now.

de Jong ceiling seems to be higher though if you have to believe the hype.

Home of Barca Fans