21 - Frenkie de Jong

FC433

I think there are other alternatives. I do really rate and like Ndombele. Cannot really blame FDJ for picking PSG. It is an attractive team in an attractive city playing with some of the best players. Both the president and manager wanted him.

In FCB, it is really up to you. The club rarely shows much attention. You want to come then come, you do not? then it is not the end of the world. With such attitude; it is really hard to get promising + popular players and that is why I believe Pep lost many of his targets. He wants the players to fight to come but not the other way.

Newcomer

Maybe a clue : people are claiming de Jong has just stopped following Real Madrid. He was only following 3 teams :Barcelona, Real Madrid and Ajax Amsterdam.

I don't think much about it but, with the context, it could mean something

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe a clue : people are claiming de Jong has just stopped following Real Madrid. He was only following 3 teams :Barcelona, Real Madrid and Ajax Amsterdam.

giphy.gif

Givenchy

bigger question is, if he is a cule, why was he following Madrid in the first place :lol:

on a serious note i doubt it means anything

Donatello

Speaking about alternatives, does anyone follow Sandro Tonali. He looks awesome in his YouTube videos, a Pirlo esque player.

He is 18, plays for Brescia & it is speculated Juve are highly interested in bringing him next summer.

EdmondDantes

It was amusing to see that you started out posting as a 'Barca fan' but we all could see, pretty much from the get go, you were always just an Oranje fanboy who'd migrate from forum to forum depending where your 'players' go. Thankfully this isn't 'Frenkie de Jong FC forum'.

P.S. Mandrake has got nothing on this guy, and as far as fanboyism goes, that takes some doing.

And as for the title, it's just banter mate. Too bad your bias won't let you enjoy it for a bit of a laugh.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
***NEWS NEWS NEWS***

Abidal confirmed our offer:

"That's a question more for the player than fo me.

"He will make his decision, we can just wait, like everyone."

Ammar17j

Abidal confirmed that he went to Amsterdam last Thursday... So that means Frenkie has the last say.All the news last week was not a lie. (Confirmed by the Dutch Media). Abidal changed the situation. He deserves praise for that... So there is nothing you can ask more for Barcelona. They handled it nicely. PSG are not confident right now!

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bet he will see the title here and join someone else in spite.

Good point, let's change it back before it is too late... :p

He speaks really good English and he allegedly follows us, you never know he might be surfing one of the biggest Barca forums out there, if not the biggest.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Abidal confirmed that he went to Amsterdam last Thursday... So that means Frenkie has the last say. So all the news last week was not a lie. (Confirmed by the Dutch Media). Abidal changed the situation. He deserves praise for that... So there is nothing you can ask more for Barcelona. They handled nicely. PSG are not confident right now!

I wouldn't say that. PSG followed up with a delegation of its own after ours departed the Netherlands and reportedly gave De Jong a blank check (metaphorically speaking, according to Sport) which means financially they will outbid us without a question.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good point, let's change it back before it is too late... :p

He speaks really good English and he allegedly follows us, you never know he might be surfing one of the biggest Barca forums out there, if not the biggest.

He should sign and thus prove he's not a farmer boy. :smug:

Home of Barca Fans