21 - Frenkie de Jong

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I gave him excuse for last season already, but if he has same performance this year he will need to be questioned.

I wouldn't necessarily call them excuses , he was playing out of position and was getting used like some water carrier. I agree though with the rest of your posts that this season he needs to show up , especially with Koeman who believes in him and is going to play him in his ideal position.

Riordon

Did fine. He is not supposed to score, assist nor play out of world passes when playing in a double pivot. Just need to stay central so team stay compact and offer lots of intense running with high volume of passes. Did fine but need to stop losing ball in central areas.

This is a double pivot

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What’s up with the Busi-like giveaways? Needs to step it up big time. These days I would swap him for Valverde in a heartbeat.

malvolio

Did fine. He is not supposed to score, assist nor play out of world passes when playing in a double pivot. Just need to stay central so team stay compact and offer lots of intense running with high volume of passes. Did fine but need to stop losing ball in central areas.

This is a double pivot

it's also the job of a double pivot to have brain farts and lose possession to put villareal on the counter?

cro-man

What up with this guy? He is losing posession for fun and that even in very dangerous situations. Its like having a second busquets.

Xaviniesta

This is a double pivot

Unfortunately people expect Kdb performances from him week in week out at 23 because of his price tag

Home of Barca Fans