21 - Frenkie de Jong

Horatio

You're welcome
Only Barca player ever to have dared to instruct Messi and Messi showing respect by carrying out his orders. Talking about when Frenkie ran to sideline to throw in ball quickly, he motioned Messi to run forward as he would throw the ball in to him.

KingLeo10

Only Barca player ever to have dared to instruct Messi and Messi showing respect by carrying out his orders. Talking about when Frenkie ran to sideline to throw in ball quickly, he motioned Messi to run forward as he would throw the ball in to him.

Only Barca player in the last 5 years, you mean.

Horatio

You're welcome
Is he really supposed to replace Busquets though? Seems he is most comfortable a bit ahead of Busquets.

Riordon

With him and Puig the midfield look so much better. Lucky to have them they both. And he proved he is not a DM in 433 but better in the left half space going deep to receive.

Keep it up.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

We actually have a world class midfielder. Imo we are a few key signings away from a solid team, despite how finished we look sometimes.

fergus90

He was sensational last night, his best performance in a Barca shirt for me. I'm excited to see how he fairs against Thiago & Kimmich.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He was sensational last night, his best performance in a Barca shirt for me. I'm excited to see how he fairs against Thiago & Kimmich.

Thiago and Kimmich wont have a chance against him. The only player who ist better than Frenkie is De Bruyne. Imagine Puig and De Jong together we would have full control of the midfield.

Riordon

Replacing Suarez and Raki/Busi would be massive for this team but not possible for the next summer.

A leader at the back, a ball winning player in the midfield and a runner or two in behind in attack. That would make us top. Only adding two players upfront without other signings would still make us one of the very best IMO.

Home of Barca Fans