21 - Frenkie de Jong

serghei

He's so naturally DM. Should always be. Hope Setien understands this even tho his love for Busi, which is understandable.

I think the Busi hate is a bit exaggerated. Even today he was actually pretty good. Almost scored a goal, and created at least 1 other with some good passes. Based on our situation with the squad, Busi and De Jong should both play.

Gnidrologist

I'm not saying this out of neglect towards Busi, who is still great on his day, but how much more natural De Jong commands the game, when he plays from deep all the time. He is awkward in advanced positions, even though with his quality he can make some magic even there, but in the long term he should definitely be our base DM.

CatalinR10

well seems like he's a dm which sucks since busi won't be benched any time soon and frenkie at a more advanced role is not that good.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Yea, I think Busi - Arthur - De Jong will be the midfield vs Napoli, with either Vidal or Fati up front, depending on how offensively we plan the game.

Sadly, I think Fati is a bit not ready for such a big and intense game in a Volcano like San Paolo.

Yeah, narrow diamond like today and Fati back at Camp Nou could be the right choice. FDJ replacing Raki obviously.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His decision making in the final third has been atrocious today. Just not picking the right options, not playing the right pass.

JamDav1982

Needs to improve his decision making in final third big time. Some shocking options he took in latter stages of that second half.

He definitely suits the game more when being presses but labours too much when given time or expected to be proactive.

Home of Barca Fans